Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Likely Are You To Take The Covid Vaccine?

1484950515254»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 14
    bobmunro said:
    Been really rough for over a week now. Cough, cold and zero energy. Done a few tests which have all come up negative but feel exactly as I did when I had Covid (apart from not losing my taste).

We've been feeling the same for over three weeks now - quite a few guests at our son's wedding on the 4 May have had the same so must have been a bug that's doing the rounds. None has tested positive for Covid.
    I'm still feeling like shit. Got prescribed antibiotics for a chest infection 3 weeks ago and went back last week as still feeling rough. Infection has gone but doc said it could take a while before I start to feel back to normal. Fed up with it now.
  • Options

"At the pivotal point of Pfizer's vaccine approval in December 2020, there was a gross misrepresentation in what was presented publicly. Instead of the 6 deaths publicly disclosed, 4 placebo, 2 vaccinated, suggesting a benefit of vaccination, there were in fact 11 deaths with more deaths in the vaccinated arm....
    We found undisclosed deaths especially in the vaccinated arm of this clinical trial, in contravention to legal and ethical obligations of trial sponsors."

Dr Jeyanthi Kunadhasan, testifying before an Australian Senate Committee that in Pfizer’s own clinical trial there were more deaths in the vaccinated group than the placebo group.

https://x.com/i/status/1801129537465708928
    If this is proven its unacceptable and there will be hell to pay for the company.

Just 2 observations from someone who's wife has experience in the industry. It's not clear from what's been disclosed what tests applies to. It may not have been the UK tests.

This is fraud by the company allegedly and if proven but nothing wrong on the part of the regulator who within reasonable steps to ensure quality have to accept the pharma companies data as scientifically accurate.
  • Options

Drug company Moderna says its combined flu and Covid vaccine, which targets the two diseases in a single shot, has passed a vital part of final-stage scientific checks.

The phase-three trial shows the vaccine arms the body with protective antibodies.

And it does so as effectively as separate flu and Covid shots, results suggest.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ck55l4rk8z1o