Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC v Wigan Athletic (17/10 3pm) Valley Pass Details - CAFC Cash/match bundle deadline passed.

13»

Comments

• Have a Promote @Mrs. Brightside :-)

Thank you very much, that’s a great help. Getting the feed screen showing ‘Currently not broadcasting, video will play once broadcasting starts’ which I assume is correct?
  • Have a Promote @Mrs. Brightside :-)

Thank you very much, that’s a great help. Getting the feed screen showing ‘Currently not broadcasting, video will play once broadcasting starts’ which I assume is correct?
    Yes that's correct.
  • Guess so, going to log on shortly, my first time paying for a stream.. *blushes*
  • Charlton 0 Wigan 3

:-)

• edited October 2020
    clive said:
    I was under the impression people were using VPN's & other various schemes to avoid paying money to Roland, now we are under new ownership why are some people still using these methods to avoid paying money into the club?
    I think people were originally using VPNs to actually watch the game as it was not possible to do so from the UK.
  • Coverage has commenced.
  • clive said:
    Coverage has commenced.
    ?
  • clive said:
    Coverage has commenced.
    ?
    Go to Live.cafc.co.uk if you've paid for the stream and you'll get pictures of the Valley

Instead of "Not Yet Broadcasting"
  • clive said:
    Coverage has commenced.
    ?
    Go to Live.cafc.co.uk if you've paid for the stream and you'll get pictures of the Valley

Instead of "Not Yet Broadcasting"
    Yeah I see I will cast too my TV.
  • edited October 2020
    Speakers packed up on my desktop, nicked sons ipad, had to change password - done successfully - not recognising credentials - wtf - where do I get help 
    Edit: in now
  • Sponsored links:

• If it just me, but the picture looks rather dark?
    Always does for me so I put my TV into sports mode and it sorts it out.
    Always does for me so I put my TV into sports mode and it sorts it out.
    I've not had to adjust the brightness previously - I Chromecast the picture from my IPad to the TV 
  • Absolutely none of you will be surprised that my TV / Laptop combo will no longer connect.

Likely to read about a Michael Douglas Falling Down incident in Sidcup later...
  • Boo, if you have Sky, turn it of. reboot and repeat proccess
  • Got connected - uninspiring, they need time I guess - but, cannot see this mob powering us to promotion.