Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC v Wigan Athletic (17/10 3pm) Valley Pass Details - CAFC Cash/match bundle deadline passed.

Comments

• Options
    Running out of reasons why match by match punters that didn't wank £500 away on a ST during a pandemic when 'owned' by scumbags are getting a raw deal. 

We aint attending games this season, so offer a season deal to everyone. 
  • Options
    Didn't realise the offer closed at 2pm doh!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    aliwibble said:
    Making this a sticky for a little while so people don't complain they didn't know the CAFC Cash and bundle deadline was lunchtime on Friday.
    shuffs67 said:
    It was in the blimmin' title of this post until after you posted that!
    🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Heading to Portugal tomorrow morning, can I buy the Wigan game just before ko?
  • Options
    Heading to Portugal tomorrow morning, can I buy the Wigan game just before ko?
    Yeah just go to the ValleyPass website to purchase
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    aliwibble said:
    Making this a sticky for a little while so people don't complain they didn't know the CAFC Cash and bundle deadline was lunchtime on Friday.
    shuffs67 said:
    It was in the blimmin' title of this post until after you posted that!
    🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
    Err yeah but in my defence this was the first time Ive  looked at purchasing a live stream
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Running out of reasons why match by match punters that didn't wank £500 away on a ST during a pandemic when 'owned' by scumbags are getting a raw deal. 

Season deals are only available to overseas viewers,

Supporters living abroad can purchase a season live video pass for £140, which will give them access to every game the club is allowed to stream internationally during the 2020/21 season.

Season ticket holders are charged the same as' match by match punters' except when the club offer match bundles when there is a fractional discount.

Any supporter who bought a season ticket can access an individual home game using money owed to them as CAFC Cash. 

• Options
    Question here from a non techie? If I buy a fire stick can I watch Valley Pass from a kindle fire tablet on my tv. Thanks in advance for any replies.
  • Options
    Bought a pass for the game. Don’t really enjoy watching streams but if I go much longer without seeing us play I fear I’ll start to lose interest. 

Just to work out now how to connect kids laptop to TV
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bought a pass for the game. Don’t really enjoy watching streams but if I go much longer without seeing us play I fear I’ll start to lose interest. 

A HDMI lead will do the trick ,as long as your tv & laptop have the sockets, HDMI leads are available in most electrical stores & pound shops.
  • Options
    clive said:

A HDMI lead will do the trick ,as long as your tv & laptop have the sockets, HDMI leads are available in most electrical stores & pound shops.
    Even I’ve been able to do it and I’m proper shit with computers ....as above use the hdmi cable ,  so the picture on laptop appears on your tv ..
    so if you’ve got decent internet coverage and you make sure your laptop has enough charge or is charging ...all will be good (except the game) 
  • Options
    clive said:
    shine166 said:

Supporters living abroad can purchase a season live video pass for £140, which will give them access to every game the club is allowed to stream internationally during the 2020/21 season.

Season ticket holders are charged the same as' match by match punters' except when the club offer match bundles when there is a fractional discount.

Any supporter who bought a season ticket can access an individual home game using money owed to them as CAFC Cash. 

Yeah you've just quoted what I've said. Seems unfair for people overseas to get a deal and also those that purchased a ST for a season that was never going to be possible to attend, also get a deal. But everyone else pays £10 a time and top $
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    clive said:
    shine166 said:

Yeah you've just quoted what I've said. Seems unfair for people overseas to get a deal and also those that purchased a ST for a season that was never going to be possible to attend, also get a deal. But everyone else pays £10 a time and top $
    It is unfair but I'd have thought most know the way around it by now? 
  • Options

If you have a smart TV, you can probably connect it to your phone with no cables. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    shine166 said:
    clive said:
    shine166 said:

Yeah sure, but as previously mentioned. If people have to buy a VPN and pretend they are overseas just to get a deal like everyone else.. they may aswell get a firestick and pay nothing at all. The fact people have to result to piracy and illegal practices to get the same deal as others is stupid. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Talal said:
    shine166 said:
    clive said:
    shine166 said:

Yeah sure, but as previously mentioned. If people have to buy a VPN and pretend they are overseas just to get a deal like everyone else.. they may aswell get a firestick and pay nothing at all. The fact people have to result to piracy and illegal practices to get the same deal as others is stupid. 
    You don't have to pay for a vpn though admittedly the free ones aren't likely to be as reliable. Agree that the deal should be the same for those in the UK, not sure why fans here get 'punished'. 
  • Options
    I was under the impression people were using VPN's & other various schemes to avoid paying money to Roland, now we are under new ownership why are some people still using these methods to avoid paying money into the club?
  • Options
    clive said:
    I was under the impression people were using VPN's & other various schemes to avoid paying money to Roland, now we are under new ownership why are some people still using these methods to avoid paying money into the club?
    I purchased mine before the takeover but it's still a considerable difference. £460 for season if paying game by game in UK.  International season pass was £140.
  • Options
    clive said:

Sigh :-(

logged into Valley pass on laptop, redeemed code, connected HDMI cable to TV but laptop is not detecting another display

As I’ve redeemed the code via the laptop link, can I now try again with an iPad or not?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:

logged into Valley pass on laptop, redeemed code, connected HDMI cable to TV but laptop is not detecting another display

As I’ve redeemed the code via the laptop link, can I now try again with an iPad or not?
    Cant remember exactly what you do but if you right click on the laptop screen there should be an option regarding display/mirroring or such like. If you play around with that hopefully you'll get it on the tv. 
  • Options
    Check input source on tv ?
  • Options
    clive said:

On your tv remote press the AV button & tune into channel AV1/2/3 etc or to which ever numbered slot the lead is plugged into.
    Maybe close down the laptop ,turn off TV & leave HDMI cable connected & then turn laptop/TV on again.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    clive said:

Cant remember exactly what you do but if you right click on the laptop screen there should be an option regarding display/mirroring or such like. If you play around with that hopefully you'll get it on the tv. 
    In the display settings it recognises the 2nd display, but won’t let me change to duplicate displays (when I click on duplicate it just automatically revert to Show only on 1. When I go on Advanced display settings and select Display 2 it has the information but says Display 2 isn’t active.

how do I check that input source on Tv @mrs.Brightside ?
  • Options
    Hmm not sure then. 

Regarding the input source there'll be a button on your tv remote which will bring up a list of inputs. Scroll and select the relevant hdmi number. 

Button on my remote looks like this but yours may be different.... 

• Options
    Yes, done that cheers Talal. Can select the right HDMI port ok just get No Signal. Weird as can connect Wii to it no problem. 

No worries, knew it wouldn’t be straight forward. Nothing ever f***ing is!
  • Options
    Talal said:
    clive said:

In the display settings it recognises the 2nd display, but won’t let me change to duplicate displays (when I click on duplicate it just automatically revert to Show only on 1. When I go on Advanced display settings and select Display 2 it has the information but says Display 2 isn’t active.

how do I check that input source on Tv @mrs.Brightside ?
    There should be a button marked source AV on your tv remote press & a list of channels should appear choose the HDMI channel you are plugged into.
  • Options
    Yes, cheers Clive. Been doing that mate, thought checking out meant some settings check a level below that 
  • Options
    Yes, done that cheers Talal. Can select the right HDMI port ok just get No Signal. Weird as can connect Wii to it no problem. 

No worries, knew it wouldn’t be straight forward. Nothing ever f***ing is!
    What TV you got dude ? Il have a Google