Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crewe v Charlton | Sat 12 Sept | 3pm KO | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Good first half, looked a bit disjointed to start with but our quality shining through. Big credit to Barker playing out of position and doing very well.
  • Options
    Quick end the season.
  • Options
    Bloody Cardiff are 2-0 down against Wednesday at half time
  • Options
    Barker been faultless again
    You often hear the term “proper footballer” in the 3 games I have seen him play, he fits that category. 
  • Options
    Choosing to watch Kent instead of Charlton this afternoon. If Charlton finish comfortable winners you can thank me for it
    Not going the way you would like for Kent
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    SSN showing goals
    That is why I'm not bothering to pay £10 to watch (or not) on iplayer.
    There’s more to a game than goals though, that’s why IPlayer is worth it (even if the last 20 minutes was enjoyed on mute).
  • Options
    Seems like they're rebooting it now 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Personally, I think we are a bit fortunate to be in front. So to be winning by 2 goals is excellent!

What is clear is any players with just that little bit of class are going to stand out on this League. So if Doughty is still with us after the transfer window closes I will amazed. Unfortunately.

Still don't understand LB moving Barker to right back. He's been outstanding at centre half in the previous games but looks slightly lost today. Just makes no sense to me.

And sort this buzz out, please.! 

• Options
    Sound is back. 
  • Options
    Looks like they're successfully reset the feed!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    We look deadlier around the box. Wouldn't say it was a 'good half' in terms of how we played, we looked scrappy and nwevous, but we did a job.

Still got the Aneke bomb to drop on them as well!
  • Options
    PLayers have still got to get used to playing together
  • Options
    Personally, I think we are a bit fortunate to be in front. So to be winning by 2 goals is excellent!

What is clear is any players with just that little bit of class are going to stand out on this League. So if Doughty is still with us after the transfer window closes I will amazed. Unfortunately.

Still don't understand LB moving Barker to right back. He's been outstanding at centre half in the previous games but looks slightly lost today. Just makes no sense to me.

I think Barker has done very well so far. 
  • Options
    SSN: Crewe looks like their eight unbeaten home wins in trouble
  • Options
    Fantastic playlist from Crewe at HT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I know what you mean but the ball has been played in behind him a number of times. He's been outstanding at centre half in the last 3 games (including Palace). You couldn't really say that today.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
  • Options

I know what you mean but the ball has been played in behind him a number of times. He's been outstanding at centre half in the last 3 games (including Palace). You couldn't really say that today.
    I agree with this, he’s done ok but I don’t understand why he’s playing RB. Bows wanting the experience in the centre I’m guessing. 
  • Options
    Typical. I get changed from a swim and go down to the bar over looking the beach (good place for the sunset) and they score again. Tut! 
  • Options
    Scrappy half, lit up by two good goals. 
    Washington needed that goal, as he hasn’t had a great game. Gilbey and Doughty our best players. Barker is doing ok, but odd to see him at right back. 
    Hopefully we’ll be a bit more fluent in the second half.
    At least Elliott isn’t there :-)
  • Options
    Gilbey is too good for this league. Not sure how we managed to get him in 
    Yeah really like him. Definitely more the Gallagher replacement than a Cullen, which JFC has done well in that role for me so far.

Most of our shakiness has come from trying to play over the midfield.
  • Options
    Dodgy signal here, but COYR !!!
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    SSN: Crewe looks like their eight unbeaten home wins in trouble
    Seeing as they were all in League 2 then it's not really relevant. 
  • Options
    Commentators and are back and the sound issues should be sorted ahead of the start of the second half #cafc
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!