Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Soccer Aid 2020

124»

Comments

• Options
    What’s with the goalposts? 
  • Options
    Iain Stirling is sooooo annoying
  • Options
    Iain Stirling is sooooo annoying
    I know, he’s going home to  Laura Whitmore.
  • Options
    England been lucky to go in level 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    People on twitter seem to think the Masked Winger is Ronaldo, i love the fact people think he has left the Portugal camp to come to england to dress up as a whistle and play for england in soccer aid for the 2nd half 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Probably end up being Jason Manford or Ralph Little 
  • Options
    Was thinking it was an ex pro at first but it's probably a random celeb. 
  • Options
    People on twitter seem to think the Masked Winger is Ronaldo, i love the fact people think he has left the Portugal camp to come to england to dress up as a whistle and play for england in soccer aid for the 2nd half 😂😂😂
    If i find out Ronaldo is English i would want to know what the hell is Southgate thinking not selecting him yet?!
  • Options
    Scholes is so silly good 
  • Options
    well that was a let down 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stephen Mulhern 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    If i find out Ronaldo is English i would want to know what the hell is Southgate thinking not selecting him yet?!
    It's because Southgate is negative and the bench will always beat the team he picks? 
  • Options
    Lee Mack earns himself a contract with Ipswich with that goal
  • Options
    He's left the Portuguese camp and in Manchester as he's now suspended for their next WCQ.
  • Options

Rooney will be trying to sign Tom Grennan to Derby. 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:

Rooney will be trying to sign Tom Grennan to Derby. 
    Or trying to get his nans number
  • Options
    I know it’s for charity and it’s a bit of fun but it’s still football! Having 10 and an annoying chubby man dressed as a whistle against 11 was a joke! Not a funny one.
  • Options
    Reference to Stephen Mulhern and 'funny' do not belong in the same sentence.
  • Options
    last_line said:
    Reference to Stephen Mulhern and 'funny' do not belong in the same sentence.
    Hes literally one of the funniest people on TV 
  • Options
    how bad was that bird playing for england in the first half - embarrassing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    how bad was that bird playing for england in the first half - embarrassing
    I know, every time she touched the ball, she gave it away. I thought the Norwegian for the rest of the world had a good game.
  • Options
    It was a toss up between her and James Bay for being the shittest. Uncomfortable viewing.
  • Options
    To be fair isnt she a freestyler rather than a footballer ?