Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Soccer Aid 2020

13»

Comments

• edited September 6
    Can see penalties again
  • Yup Penalties 
  • only celebrities on the pitch at the end can take them
  • edited September 6
    Jeremy Lynch first up scores

1-0
  • Olly Murs 1-1
  • DJ Locksmith misses
  • Mark Wright scores 2-1 England 
  • Serge Pizzorno scores 2-2
  • Lee Mack up next
  • Lee Mack misses 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dermot Kennedy 3-2 World XI
  • James Bay 3-3
  • Kem Cetinay 4-3 World XI
  • Chunkz misses
  • World XI win
  • although Chunkz wasnt on the pitch at the full time whistle so shouldn't have taken one of the first 5 penalties 
  • Why on earth anyone would watch this i don't know, let alone make a match thread ffs!
    Why on earth would someone who has no interest in the game come onto the thread about it to comment on it ffs
    I make us both sad then.
  • although Chunkz wasnt on the pitch at the full time whistle so shouldn't have taken one of the first 5 penalties 
    Don't think Lee was either (I got confused with all the substitutions).
    Seen better matches, but was fun and raised over £11M.

• Sponsored links:

• hopefully next year it will return to its usual spot and regulars who couldn't be there this year due to filming and other commitments (like David Harewood, Martin Compston, Nicky Byrne, Usain Bolt and others) can be back 
  • I kNow it was for charity and a bit of fun but why was Lee Mack allowed to take a penalty. He had missed the last two and can’t kick a ball. He makes Simon church look like the Moroccan defender we had!!
  • edited September 7
    Who expected Lee Mack to score? Kicking a ball is a real struggle for him. Great comedian though, on and off the pitch. :)
  • Why on earth anyone would watch this i don't know, let alone make a match thread ffs!
    Why on earth would someone who has no interest in the game come onto the thread about it to comment on it ffs
    I make us both sad then.
    Does it, or does it just make you sad to keep commenting on something you dont like.

Whilst I am enjoying something I like
    Fifteen-love.