Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Soccer Saturday shakeup

Comments

• Options
    Admittedly I haven’t been a regular viewer for some time now, it started to feel stale and a change is probably overdue. Get some new ex pros on there and watch the “chemistry” grow.

I don’t remember this outrage when Rodney Marsh was moved on.
  • Options
    Paul Merson cant pronounce any names correct 

Clinton Morrison cant explain anything properly 

But its those 3 that went 

Rumours are that MLT went because of his recent comments on covid and the government on twitter

And I would guess at 66 for Thompson and 59 for Nicholas they were more of an age decision 
    People in glass houses...
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Rumours are that MLT went because of his recent comments on covid and the government on twitter

And I would guess at 66 for Thompson and 59 for Nicholas they were more of an age decision 
    And what do you mean by that
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

Didn't know Paulie was a pundit. What a strange comment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’d love to see a panel of Merse, Micah Richards, Alex Scott and Roy Keane being grumpy on the far end.
  • Options
    Surprised at some of the praise for micah Richards. The geezer is so annoying! Spends most of his time fake laughing...VERY VERY LOUDLY at everything!!! 
  • Options
    Tony Cottee probably be on it too I'd say Sue Smith will be on it as well 
  • Options
    The BT sports version has been a better show for a couple of years now, not surprised Sky want to freshen up the model
  • Options
    siblers said:
    I'd say Matt Murray is nailed on. He's always on it
    He'd be a very good choice
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Paul Walsh to come into the studio from outside broadcasts maybe? I'd also like to see Alex Scott and Tony Cottee
  • Options
    Do you all watch it much? If we're away id rather follow on Twitter 
  • Options
    jams said:
    Do you all watch it much? If we're away id rather follow on Twitter 
    I imagine the majority do both. Sky on the tv and then either CL or twitter on phone/tablet. Certainly not watching Sky for the Charlton updates
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paul Walsh to come into the studio from outside broadcasts maybe? I'd also like to see Alex Scott and Tony Cottee
    I don't think it'll be Walsh, that's hardly freshening things up. My guess is Matt Murray, Sue Smith and Morrison. 
  • Options
    I find Tony Cottee quite miserable and a bit boring. Morrison is more incoherent than Merson, I like both of them but having him on with Merson would be like Dumb and Dumber in real life
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Farnell, Southall and Elliott might soon be free to fill the voids.
    Don't think prison calls last 90 mins 
  • Options
    It'd be nice to get some insight from people who are paid to talk about the game, and most of these people stopped playing the game 20-30 years ago, so it makes sense to get a younger crowd in (even if that's not the reason, it works for me). Le Tissier has some demented beliefs, and having people like that on TV is not a good thing so that's fine too. 

Morrison appeals to a crowd that isn't us. Some people identify with him because he talks like them. It's only his Palace connections I don't like, he feels harmless enough. 

Really wish it was Carragher who got the boot. 
  • Options
    Sky have fucked football over from the moment they got involved. 
    My ideal scenario would be everyone bin sky for IPTV, and when sky go bust, ditch Lineker on BBC and gain some control back.
    I might even renew my TV Licence if that happened.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Farnell, Southall and Elliott might soon be free to fill the voids.
    They should be banged up for 23 hours a day.