Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 21

124»

Comments

• Options
    Portch said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Career mode is so broken at the moment, on top of everything Sage has mentioned my star academy prospect has no torso and is carrying a red card . 

Was quite looking forward to actually doing a Charlton career for once but until they fix everything it's really not worth it. 
    Me too. My 74 rated youth player I promoted to the first team has no upper body and is always carrying a red card. This makes it incredibly difficult to see him as an option on the wing. 
    And that's what's really annoying , it seems to only be the star academy player that you get at the start that's affected. Tbh I saw it and then haven't gone back yet to see if it affects any players your scouts find. 

Think I had a 80-94 potential winger in mine who would have been an instant starter if he had a body! 
  • Options
    Qualify for FUT Champions every week and no matter how much I try, I win between 14-16 games out of 30. I had won 13 games after 21 matches this weekend and won 1 out of the last 9. My game play did not change and will admit a couple of more skilful players beat me fair and square, but in two other games I lost by the odd goal having led by 4-0 and 3-0. Pretty frustrating at times...
    I’m almost 100% sure that before you start fut champs, the game knows where you’re going to rank. 
  • Options
    I just had a friendly on FIFA Volta (legendary difficulty)

I was Charlton. Beat Real Madrid 2-1.

Pratley scored a banger. Smashed it against the crossbar and went it.

I went full on defensive after going 2-0 up.

It's like the 4 players were suddenly managed by curbs!

Nice way to start a Saturday 🙂
  • Options