Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

URGENT PETITION Review the statutory owners and Directors Test

Comments

• Options
    Done... Are we able to get other fans clubs involved? Need to get 100,000
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done - and forwarded on to other football supporting mates
  • Options
    Done - and have written to my MP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Did yesterday upon receipt of CAST's weekly update and forwarded to son and cousin who have also signed.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done, and written to  my MP, Lucy Powell for Manchester Central.
  • Options
    Signed yesterday, and emailed my MP - much good that will do judging by previous times I have contacted him on footballing matters, but at least I've tried!

Unfortunately, tribalism is our worst enemy as football fans, with very few signatures per constituency outside of the Wigan catchment.  Eltham, Old Bexley & Sidcup, and Greenwich & Woolwich leading the signature numbers in London, but even so <300 for the 3 constituencies combined.  https://petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=331589&area=lon
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    Its a shame this petition isn't getting more people to sign it.

Anyone have any bright ideas how it can be publicised more?
  • Options
    ✔️
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Anyone have any bright ideas how it can be publicised more?
    Change the thread title on here for a start?
    @cabbles, @aliwibble....

Replace 'reply' with "Urgent Petition:" (?)
  • Options
    Done!. Just under 15,000 so far :)
  • Options
    Done and shared
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Anyone have any bright ideas how it can be publicised more

Put it on other fan forums?
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    edited July 2020

I think it's just us and Wigan who feel directly connected to this petition at the present time. Barnsley fans don't want to feel they're  supporting a Wigan effort  of getting out the bottom 3. 

Luton have mostly myopic fans who are still too happy about staying up last time I looked at the Luton Outlaws board. We could try both clubs fan boards again after wigan's appeal on 31st July. 

• Options
    Done yesterday evening, also e-mailed my MP James Brokenshire MP for Sidcup & old Bexley.

Mentioned Wigan's Petition also mentioned " A way forward for football " by Damian Collins MP and Charlie Methven, co - owner of Sunderland FC.
  • Options
    I have signed and got six others (friends and neighbours) to sign as well. Am going to send an email to CAST to suggest they contact the FSA (Football Supporters Association) and get them to circulate to every EFL club.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options

I think it's just us and Wigan who feel directly connected to this petition at the present time. Barnsley fans don't want to feel they're  supporting a Wigan effort  of getting out the bottom 3. 

Luton have mostly myopic fans who are still too happy about staying up last time I looked at the Luton Outlaws board. We could try both clubs fan boards again after wigan's appeal on 31st July. 

Take your point but football fans are often less blinkered than we might think. 

For example has anyone got an account on a Brighton board? I bet a good few of their fans would sign. 
  • Options
    Didded