Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds United v Charlton Athletic | Wed 22 July | Match Thread

Comments

• Nice to see us making changes at halftime to...the team that should have started. 
  • ross1 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Wonder if Bow is secretly registered to play?

P.s How did Doughty miss so badly?
    Bonne has been showing how to play when 1-1 with the goalkeeper
    Bonne at least has his shots saved! 😆
  • Might as well start making plans for next season........

• The Addicks are back out early for the second half, with a triple sub on the way.... #cafc
  • Laddick01 said:

This is all I’ve got going for me right now tbh
    Disgraceful if you’ve really done that TBH. 
  • Might be blessing In disguise Roland loses his bonus knob heads can’t find a buyer so have to turn to Varney To buy club off them 
  • God if they play that effing advert for Just Eat once more i shall scream.
    Any second now...
  • Laddick01 said:
    I’ve jumped on Brentford, Blackburn and Fulham all to come back at 237/1.

Thank me later lads.
    Don’t project your issues with gambling on anyone but yourself.
  • Lets go for it. Do or die. 
  • Sponsored links:

• If Leeds could score 2 in the first half then we can score 2, that's surely how it works
  • edited July 2020
    Based only on Wigan/Barnsley games and bookies odds, we have 75-80% of going down from the current position.
  • Hopefully that's the last time we see McGeady in a Charlton shirt. 
  • Dreadful, zero fight. We aren't up for this at all.

(Que Bowyer coming out at FT saying 'the lads put in 100%')
  • Surely Fulham and Brentford should be trying to get automatic promotion. Some of these could change second half.
  • I can’t honestly believe these sets of scores ! What have we done to deserve this. Fick me someone up there does not like us
  • SUBS | Chuks Aneke, Jonny Williams and Albie Morgan all on at the break for Josh Davison, Aiden McGeady and Jason Pearce.
  • Aneke flattens his man at the first opportunity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Second half will have more ups and downs. Not over until the final whistle. Ultimately, our paper thin squad was ravaged by injury, recalls and mutiny this year, and even then, we managed to keep our destiny in our own hands. 
  • Aneke, Morgan, Williams on

Pearce, Davison, McGeady off

Obviously we're just watching other scores at this point really, but no point fucking around waiting to see how we come out 2nd half, might as well just go for it
    Well on the plus side, as least it looks like I've been given a go as manager as Charlton for the 2nd half
  • On the plus side relegation hopefully fcks ESI's plans and also we've only been in the relegation zone for two weeks of the season - a few weeks back and today. 
  • Substitution, Leeds United. Tyler Roberts replaces Patrick Bamford.
  • Might be blessing In disguise Roland loses his bonus knob heads can’t find a buyer so have to turn to Varney To buy club off them 
    Hope you're right.
  • se9addick said:
    Laddick01 said:

This is all I’ve got going for me right now tbh
    Disgraceful if you’ve really done that TBH. 
    Disgraceful. Why?
  • 46' The second half is under way... Dig in, lads!!
  • Aneke with a decent through all just a couple of inches too long.
  • Oooh we got a corner
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!