Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds United v Charlton Athletic | Wed 22 July | Match Thread

edited July 2020 in General Charlton
Short version is McGeady in for Forster Caskey

Comments

• Options
    And Lapslie in on the bench for AMc.
  • Options
    Come on you reds!
  • Options
    Thank god we've got Field out there

Was worried we wouldnt see him today!! - Guess he was replaced against Wigan to try and preserve him for today 
  • Options
    And The Red Red Robin is now playing on the stream
  • Options
    Leeds full strength , I wouldn't of gone for Davison for this game personally. 
  • Options
                                 Phillips
                    Lockyer Pearce Sarr
    Matthews                                  Doughty
                              Cullen Field
                                McGeady
                           Bonne Davison
  • Options
    come on you rip roaring, goal scoring scoring Super Addicks 

play yourselves into history. 

Last day escape followed by promotion next season 

• Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Leeds full strength , I wouldn't of gone for Davison for this game personally. 
    Hemed hasn’t looked like scoring, I guess Bowyer sees Davison’s energy causing more problems. He’s also talked about Aneke being more of a threat when he comes off the bench.
  • Options
    How constantly going to the toilet is too constantly going to the toilet?
  • Options
    What happened to Andre Green?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Confirms Ben Ransom is a Charlton fan @ Sky

At least Charlton get their regular look at the Championship winners parading the trophy 🙄 Anyone still remember when we won it??! 😂

2015 - Bournemouth 🏆
    2016 - Burnley 🏆
    2020 - Leeds 🏆

Big night ahead on so many levels... Come on you reds! 🔴⚪️ #cafc #lufc
  • Options
    Prefer Williams to McGeady, but based on our general performance Sat it seems about as strong as a team as we can put out, with a bit more balance by having a more forward thinking midfielder. 

Big call for Davison, but hard to say he doesn't deserve it, shame basically having a good half is all it takes to become a starting striker but that's where we are at.

Feeling strangely calm, think its just more general numbness to the shit of this club rather than confidence though.
  • Options
     In 60 now...and whatever happens tonight, and in the recent shenanigans and turmoil yet to come in who owns us...  I'll always support my team from SE7. Do us proud tonight boyz !! 
  • Options
    I am here.  C'mon you Addicks!
  • Options
    Stress eating too. Just finished dinner and I'm 3 quarters of the way through a packet of pringles and halfway through a packet of chocolate digestives.
  • Options
    Also it feels weird that it's ultimately out of our hands in the fact that we're really just waiting to see what Leeds turn up rather than what we do really. If they turn up to play we'll get mauled regardless of the shift our lot put in, but if they don't we've got a shot.
  • Options
    not looking too good
  • Options
    Oh thank god, Casilla's not even on the bench.
  • Options
    Looks like we're in our black kit by the way :) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stress eating too. Just finished dinner and I'm 3 quarters of the way through a packet of pringles and halfway through a packet of chocolate digestives.
    Gonna squeeze dinner into half time, McCoys during the game. No stress shits as yet. 
  • Options
    That third kit was worth it... 
  • Options
    Well that's it. Game over. Bye all.
  • Options
    What happened to Andre Green?
    Bench
  • Options
    Most nervous I’ve ever been before a game 😭🙏
  • Options
    We are playing the Championship champions strongest team with a side that probably doesn’t match our one that finished 3rd in League One last year. 

Not impossible, but that’s the reality. 
  • Options
    The fact we even have a chance at all is a miracle. 

COYR give it your best shot and maybe the Gods elsewhere will give us a helping hand too.

• Options
    Come on you Red Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!
  • Options

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!