Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff City v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 30 June 2020 | Post-match views

Comments

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    And that is why Solly is a bad as Taylor IMO. Him looking after number one has forced a change is system tonight, full credit to Bowyer and the boys for getting the job done.
    All along I've thought that while Solly would be reserve RB, he would be needed for at least a couple of games. I'm still baffled why he didn't sign to the end of the season, or at least make himself available for the 1st 3 games.
  • Options
    None of the top six have beaten us this season.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    And that is why Solly is a bad as Taylor IMO. Him looking after number one has forced a change is system tonight, full credit to Bowyer and the boys for getting the job done.
    All along I've thought that while Solly would be reserve RB, he would be needed for at least a couple of games. I'm still baffled why he didn't sign to the end of the season, or at least make himself available for the 1st 3 games.
    has he even had the decency to come out and explain his reasoning?
  • Options
    Luton up 1-0
  • Options
    Leeds 0 Luton 1

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    I see Solly as worse, meant to be club captain, been at the club for years, had a testimonal, and this is how he repays. At least Taylor has the excuse of saving himself for a life changing money move, where is Solly gonna go next? Gillingham at best
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Bottom of the table Luton going 1-0 up away at top of the table Leeds makes a mockery of this division!

And with just 23% possession.
  • Options
    Peterborough relegated with 54 points in 12/13 season - might be similar this year in terms of points needed?
  • Options
    Come on Leeds make a go of it Ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On hols with crap internet, so couldnt watch,or even follow the thread that easily. But honestly didnt expect anything from this one. Wore my Charlton badged polo shirt all day though, I’ll do that again on Friday OK?  

Job far from done but theres no one else from all the past managers I’ d rather have for the job than Bow right now. 

Underpants check as well, Prague! 
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    Valley11 said:
    Hemed and Aneke would be interesting against Millwall, with Williams behind them. 
    Wouldn’t that be typical. We smash them and are not there to enjoy it.....
    If we have to watch us score a jammy 96th minute winner on the telly I will be more than happy with that.
  • Options
    Excellent result. Two wins and two draws from our last six games should now be enough to keep us up.

The clean sheets are vital because we are going to have to nick games - two goals scored in our last six matches are proof enough of that - but we have given ourselves a great chance now.
  • Options
    Leeds tie it up 1-1
  • Options
    Wigan up 2-0
  • Options
    Phew and phew
  • Options
    The way things are going, we'd need another 7 points if not more. It's crazy how tight it is towards the bottom 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wigan up 3-0
  • Options
    Wigan giving Stoke a good hiding.
  • Options
    Wigan are the form team. My Wife's team is Stoke and she is not happy.
  • Options
    The whole team did a great job, Cullen was immense. Prately does what Prately does and Doughty what a performance from the young man.

Showed composure of a seasoned vet at times, the kid has something and will grow into a great player. 
  • Options
    Wigan are out of sight, haven't even conceded a goal for 7 game I believe.
  • Options
    Massive point. All did well. 
    Lapslie right to go off altho should have liked aneke to stay on. 
  • Options
    shows that we now have not just a team but a squad to be reckoned with .. terrific result … look at Stoke, nosediving, 365 and all ((:>)
  • Options
    Decent point, if we can somehow beat Millwall then we'll be in a great position with 6 games left. 
  • Options
    Lapslie did well at RWB, indeed I though he was better than Deji

Shocking hair though  :D