Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff City v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 30 June 2020 | Post-match views

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    DazSportsMedia 
  • Options
    I didn't want to do this but went for it. I done my own predictions with the fixtures are left. On my own I only did Hull, Boro, Barnsley, Luton, Huddersfield,  Stoke and Birmingham. I didn't get round to the rest. I predict Luton to get 50 points, Barnsley 50, Hull 47, Stoke 48, Boro 53 and Birmingham 53, so if am correct we need to get 7 points and we will be ok. 
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    @Dazzler21
    watching it yet again I think you're right but thank you for the image by image breakdown it's brilliant.
    That doesn't show the curl on the ball though. I think it was curving away from the goal slightly, but might have gone in off the post? 
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    IR94 said:
    Really disappointed with Bonne, I hope that early season goal spell wasn't a fluke, because his really looking out of his depth atm
    I suspect it will turn out to be a fluke, at least for now. He can finish, there's no doubt about that. But his all around play is still desperately lacking. He doesn't win enough headers. His control isn't great. And he's not great with the ball at his feet. He's still relatively young, and these are all things he can improve on, but he was never meant to play all that much this season and now he seems to be our first choice center forward. I'd like to see Aneke and Hemed given a shot up front on Friday. They've both looked very good thus far, Bonne and Green have not. 
    Glad it’s not just me who thinks he’s out of his depth. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Travelling inside the far post IMO.

Unfortunately my arrow drawing is shite on mobile, but it was definitely tucking in inside the post.

What if he's put spin on the ball are you taking into account the ball curving? ;) 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Travelling inside the far post IMO
    What if he's put spin on the ball are you taking into account the ball curving? ;) 
    Unfortunately I can't add bend to the line on phone if I had it'd be in off the inside edge of the post on the net side of the line. 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    I didn't want to do this but went for it. I done my own predictions with the fixtures are left. On my own I only did Hull, Boro, Barnsley, Luton, Huddersfield,  Stoke and Birmingham. I didn't get round to the rest. I predict Luton to get 50 points, Barnsley 50, Hull 47, Stoke 48, Boro 53 and Birmingham 53, so if am correct we need to get 7 points and we will be ok. 
    If you're correct we'd stay up on GD with 50. So we'd need 4 points not 7.
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    We just need to win tomorrow night against the Scum.

That's all I'm bothered about at the moment. Is that right Bows?  

• Options
    Yes I would love to at last beat the Scum tomorrow 
    and I fell we will be the fitter team 
    6 more points and we should nail it.
    God Bless Lee Bowyer and CAFC 👍👍
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    Boro fucked that up for me. I had Boro to win easily at Hull. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Paddy7 said:
    ross1 said:

I could not recognise our player (not Cullen), No. 32 and had to look it up
    Why's George got a croissant on his head?
    He's the Chris Waddle of CAFC.
    It's weird how people choose hilarious hair styles and just don't see it themselves.