Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Pass | Frequently asked questions

124»

Comments

• Options
    Anybody got a smart TV with the internet?
    I am hoping I can buy the game and then  go to Valley Pass/watch live on the smart TV internet system and watch games without casting from my desktop computer.
    Can this actually be done?
    I can go to Valley Pass on the internet system on my smart TV and watch videos there.
  • Options
     I have a Sony Bravia Smart TV but could not find any way to get the Valley Pass on via the TV. Used an old laptop with a direct HDMI cable into the TV and that worked fine for the match.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Anybody got a smart TV with the internet?
    I am hoping I can buy the game and then  go to Valley Pass/watch live on the smart TV internet system and watch games without casting from my desktop computer.
    Can this actually be done?
    I can go to Valley Pass on the internet system on my smart TV and watch videos there.
    this is what I do, use the live link... 

https://live.cafc.co.uk/

then follow the log in instructions and it opens to the stream. 
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    anyone else getting Error 404 when trying to open the valley live page to buy the stream ?
  • Options
    I Do The Same as Dazzler - no problems 
  • Options
    Found it very laggy yesterday, don’t know why has been brilliant recently.

Had the pause button symbol on the middle of the screen for quite a bit of the match whilst the match was going on, not a great experience yesterday unfortunately?
    Try double clicking the screen next time, found it got rid of the symbol for me.