Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley Pass | Frequently asked questions

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone managed to watch the game on a smart tv? I’ve tried on an LG and a sharp tv. Haven’t been successful yet. I’ve gone into the valley pass account and signed in. When I go to watch the game the other day, it kept saying I needed to log in.
    Was able to 'cast' the game from my  desktop computer to my smart television set (with help).
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Has anyone managed to watch the game on a smart tv? I’ve tried on an LG and a sharp tv. Haven’t been successful yet. I’ve gone into the valley pass account and signed in. When I go to watch the game the other day, it kept saying I needed to log in.
    Was able to 'cast' the game from my  desktop computer to my smart television set (with help).
    Yeah, I can do that, I was also trying to go in via Valleypass on the website, rather than used another device.
  • Options
    What happens now for people who bought the 9 game package? Do we log in on Saturday for the game and it’s there to watch or do we have to get another code ?
  • Options
    Those Verisign I am not a robot tests mess with my head. Of course I’m not a robot, what robot is trying to login from my IP address to my Charlton account to watch a game of football I just paid for?

Asimov would have a field day with the sort of robot that was that masochistic. 
  • Options
    Never used Valley pass before - have now paid for today's match. What happens now? Do they email a code or something?
  • Options
    Never used Valley pass before - have now paid for today's match. What happens now? Do they email a code or something?
    Nope, just log in to live.cafc.co.uk a few mins before the game
  • Options

When you say 'log in' - is that with my valley pass log in? This is why I'm not an office worker !
  • Options

When you say 'log in' - is that with my valley pass log in? This is why I'm not an office worker !
    Yeah it should be...

You should have logged in though just prior to purchasing the pass? 
  • Options
    Aha! There's a big bit in red saying press this link! I have found it :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So for anyone struggling... If you've paid for the stream and get to live.cafc.co.uk you might get this Page

Simply click the Login button and follow the steps

It should direct you back to this Page, around 2:45ish you might get a Play button to click on the screen or it might start automatically I cant remember

But you'll be good to go

• Options
    Is this game available overseas?
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Is this game available overseas?
    Yep
  • Options
    Hoping this works am trying it on me Telly.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    The "Play" button should now be available (It didnt start automatically for me)...

You should be getting pictures of Sincil Bank
  • Options
    Anyone having issues today drop me a PM. I may (emphasis on may) have an emergency alternative although of course won't be as good as normal stream.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Picture has been a bit jumpy for me. Anybody else? 
  • Options
    Nope been great for me
  • Options
    Yep. It’s like the bloke controlling the camera has had 10 pints. 
  • Options
    Had real problems with buffering but think it is my dodgy internet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am very upset at the Valley Gold service today. What I saw was atrocious on the eye and it cost me £20. £10 for me and £10 for my son at Uni!
  • Options
    First time using Valley Pass - very impressed
  • Options
    I am very upset at the Valley Gold service today. What I saw was atrocious on the eye and it cost me £20. £10 for me and £10 for my son at Uni!
    It's Valley pass, you can both view on the same account.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    It was great to have Tel & Greg back on commentary, and the picture was good.

The football was pretty rubbish though, any chance of a refund? :/0
  • Options

Inverness Caledonian Thistle film their games but have a robotic camera system that follows the ball saving the need for a cameraman.

But the machine was fooled last night as one of the linesmen officiating the game unknowingly interfered with the technology involved. The artificially intelligent camera couldn’t differentiate between the ball and his bald head. 

• Options
    Can you cast the game to a tv from the VP app? Normally i hook up the laptop but if it saves me doing that then thats better.
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    Can you cast the game to a tv from the VP app? Normally i hook up the laptop but if it saves me doing that then thats better.
    Yes, I Chromecast from my tablet to my TV

I can also Chromecast from my PC (from Chrome)
  • Options
    I asked the club this question but did not receive a reply:

I have an annual subscription to VP and live in the UK. When I try to watch a full match that has already taken place I get the message "You don't have sufficient permissions to watch this video"

Can anyone explain why I'm barred from this part of the VP 
    service.
  • Options
    You’re after the Range Rover.....clear as day?😁😄😃
  • Options
    I asked the club this question but did not receive a reply:

I have an annual subscription to VP and live in the UK. When I try to watch a full match that has already taken place I get the message "You don't have sufficient permissions to watch this video"

Can anyone explain why I'm barred from this part of the VP service.
    Can you actually watch the whole game.....I thought it was only extended highlights.......maybe I’m wrong?