Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PlayStation 5 or XBOX Series X

Comments

• Options
    Sony have previously history of not enough consoles at launch.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Yet I have NEVER failed to get a pre-order in place for launch. It's strange isn't it.

Even this one. (I did cancel it, but I had it.) 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    cafc999 said:
    Yet I have NEVER failed to get a pre-order in place for launch. It's strange isn't it.

Need to show everyone how to to create loads of bots dont you ;)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    cafc999 said:

Need to show everyone how to to create loads of bots dont you ;)
    Skynet should do it. 
  • Options
    Just ordered an Xbox series x off of Argos for delivery! 😅 
  • Options

Over the weekend, a mate of mine paid £750 from a re-seller for his PS5.

Crazy...

Just gone on Ebay and plenty are being sold for over £700 with bids!!

And then there's this.... if you search Photo PS5 on eBay, it's clear this is happening a lot. 

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Crazy...

And then there's this.... if you search Photo PS5 on eBay, it's clear this is happening a lot. 

So what the bastards are just selling a photo of the PS5 hoping to get someone who hasn't paid attention to the listing? 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Crazy...

So what the bastards are just selling a photo of the PS5 hoping to get someone who hasn't paid attention to the listing? 
    People selling the empty box for £50-£100
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Crazy...

Yep. I’m not massively familiar with eBay but as long as they fall for it until the payment goes through they’re going to struggle to claim their money back. The listing does state it’s a photo, as does the description. 
  • Options
    Unfortunately, unless there is some sort of change in ebay policies regarding duping customers in this way, the listers will continue to take advantage. As far as I can tell ebay are happy to allow this as it clearly states it is a photo and refunds are not accepted and ebay will be making money off this so they don't care! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Just out of interest, has anyone bought a ‘gaming chair’ before , any recommendations/ ones to avoid? Ta.
  • Options
    Just out of interest, has anyone bought a ‘gaming chair’ before , any recommendations/ ones to avoid? Ta.
    I have. 
    https://www.abroco.com/products/atom-gt-black-edition-gaming-chair
    Can't reccomend it highly enough 
  • Options
    Anyone picked up valhalla? Really enjoying it so far
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Admittedly going to be next to impossible, but mate of mine wants to get his son a ps5 for xmas.

If anybody sees or hears anything regarding a restock, please post on this thread or drop me a PM.

• Options
    I just got some alerts from StockInformer for Argos & Amazon.. worth keeping an eye out
  • Options
    Game has just tweeted they have limited stock available, although queue for the website is over an hour
  • Options
    If you are with EE or BT they announced they have stock available as add ons to existing deals
  • Options
    Have to say I'm loving mine. Turning it on and getting straight into the game within a few seconds makes a big difference to me who maybe only gets to play half hour a few times a week.

Only playing through God of War at the moment as part of the PS+ collection
  • Options
    I agree with Garry here, people moan about supply and demand due to the constant touting and people making the quick buck. There might be a supply problem initially but can only get worse with people buying and reselling and i hope those who think they are clever doing so get burnt someway eg. left with a dozen or so and lose money. 

Its a cruel world as it is, imagine the amount of people who will not get one because of this tactic alone. It would happen any way but still doesn't make it right. Yes some people could have got in sooner and pre-ordered but everyones financial situation is different and im sure if people could justify it being on the waiting list too they would have. 

Hey ho, not much we can do about it but completely agree its immoral and a shitty thing to do. Exactly the same as tickets for events which they have put a stop too. 
  • Options
    Cheers all, he managed to get one from Argos today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have to say I'm loving mine. Turning it on and getting straight into the game within a few seconds makes a big difference to me who maybe only gets to play half hour a few times a week.

Only playing through God of War at the moment as part of the PS+ collection
    Couldn't agree more with you mate. Didn't find the Series X that much better than the One X, but the PS5 is miles better than the PS4 Pro.

Loving every second I use it 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Just dropping in to say... Stadia is awesome. 

My Gigafast internet has helped massively can now stream stadia anywhere in the house, highs are around 960 mb/s and lows 50 mb/s.

Tend to get full hd and 4k throughout the house including on the loo, a bit of a wifi blank spot. 

Needs a bigger catalogue, but if that is the only criticism, they're not doing badly. Would recommend for the casual gamer as opposed to the hardcore due to availability of console/pc exclusives. 
  • Options
    Can someone please tell me why I need one of these ? Talk me down from my feeling I do. Not had a gaming station for 20 years. 
  • Options
    Can someone please tell me why I need one of these ? Talk me down from my feeling I do. Not had a gaming station for 20 years. 
    I guess it comes down to why you want to start gaming and what games make you interested in picking up a controller. 

If it’s just a random impulse and you’re not that into games, you could pick up an Xbox One or PS4 for quite cheap these days. As Dazzler has mentioned Stadia looks good, but you need a very strong internet connection. 
  • Options
    I guess it comes down to why you want to start gaming and what games make you interested in picking up a controller. 

If it’s just a random impulse and you’re not that into games, you could pick up an Xbox One or PS4 for quite cheap these days. As Dazzler has mentioned Stadia looks good, but you need a very strong internet connection. 
    Yeah mines a bit OTT I had it wired for a few days before and it worked fine on 25mb/s
  • Options
    can you can you get The new Microsoft Flight Simulator on the new Xbox?
  • Options
    Don’t know if you’ve come across virtual reality but I couldn’t recommend it high enough & not just for gaming , got mine on the ps5 & it’s been amazing in lockdown, I can be on any beach anywhere in the world at a moments notice , you can answer your emails & type on here sat under the northern lights, be in the best clubs & festivals, sit in the crowd at a football match or ringside at a classic boxing match  or visit art galleries & museums, my kids have experienced the Apollo 11 mission like we never could & been down to explore the titanic, skydives , landmarks etc .
    Its so immersive & providing you don’t suffer the motion sickness the worlds your oyster from your living room , perfect for these times , pure escapism.
  • Options
    Game just announced new stock on this
  • Options
    can you can you get The new Microsoft Flight Simulator on the new Xbox?
    I think its coming out in the summer 

Not sure which version of the Xbox its being released on
  • Options
    Hitman 3 goes live in half hour - i started Hitman 1 and 2 last week in advance given they are cheap in the PS store, and you can play the levels in Hitman 3 if you own them. I have been really enjoying it.

Very clever games and genuinely hilarious in parts with some slapstick nature - screenshots of Hitman 3 on ps5 look gorgeous, though ray tracing will be added later to add to the beauty. I may not be doing much work this afternoon!