Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket - remaining games

13»

Comments

• Options
    Personally glad you are back @dickplumb. Always value your input. There are some idiots on here unfortunately. 
  • Options
    dickplumb said:
    PopIcon said:
    dickplumb said:
    I have written off this money as I have with four shows I booked for. I don't need the money but other people are not that lucky. The Club should be arranging a refund or if there is no money in the Charlton coffers, a voucher scheme for next season when we are allowed back.

Write the money off because you dont need it? What a repulsive thing to say.
    Why is it a repulsive thing to say? I have given the ticket money to the Theatres, I haven't claimed it back, is that repulsive? I won't  be asking for my money back from Charlton because they are broke? Is that repulsive?
    All I am saying is that I can afford it, some can't.
    I am really happy I returned, I have been called Poison and repulsive, nice.
    Ignore it, although they normally come in threes Dick 😉.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:
    dickplumb said:
    PopIcon said:
    dickplumb said:
    I have written off this money as I have with four shows I booked for. I don't need the money but other people are not that lucky. The Club should be arranging a refund or if there is no money in the Charlton coffers, a voucher scheme for next season when we are allowed back.

Why is it a repulsive thing to say? I have given the ticket money to the Theatres, I haven't claimed it back, is that repulsive? I won't  be asking for my money back from Charlton because they are broke? Is that repulsive?
    It's a ridiculous comment dickplumb, so I wouldn't let it worry you.
    Your comment is very reasonable and I'd say generous.
    Thanks for that mate. It wasn't meant to be snobbish or repulsive. The point that I was making is that Theatre's, Football clubs and the entertainment industry are under a lot of pressure. I wouldn't feel right if I reclaimed The Theatre tickets or Season ticket money. I was right in the middle of directing a Play which I had to pull. Luckily we hadn't sold any tickets yet.
    Most of us understand, don’t worry about it 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I just assume we would be able to watch on tv for free whereas non season ticket holders have to pay.
    Yay lucky us, at least youl get your half time pint quick 
    I still might leave the stream 3 mins early, and queue up at my fridge, neck off 2 beers quickly then have a piss with my new smoke machine for the full match day experience. 
    Dont forget to half cook a handful of chips

Can only wash your hands in cold water too if you need to go for a piss
    And if you must snort a line to get you through the second half, do it off the cistern in your loo.
  • Options
    I'm keeping my Cardiff away ticket. Some day my kids will donate it the the museum ;-)
  • Options
    dickplumb said:
    dickplumb said:
    PopIcon said:
    dickplumb said:

It's a ridiculous comment dickplumb, so I wouldn't let it worry you.
    Your comment is very reasonable and I'd say generous.
    Thanks for that mate. It wasn't meant to be snobbish or repulsive. The point that I was making is that Theatre's, Football clubs and the entertainment industry are under a lot of pressure. I wouldn't feel right if I reclaimed The Theatre tickets or Season ticket money. I was right in the middle of directing a Play which I had to pull. Luckily we hadn't sold any tickets yet.
    @dickplumb I agree with Covered End, stupid thing for pop to say and you should be applauded for your generosity.

I, however, will be claiming the cost of the full season ticket from my credit card company, seeing as I paid for a SEASON ticket and didn't get a season of games.

Anyone who isn't as bloodyminded as me, if you paid by cc you should be able to claim the cost of the unplayed games from your provider.
  • Options
    I agree, it is up to everyone to do what is right for them.
  • Options
    Clubs should be allowed to demand evidence from season ticket holders

If there is more than one holder in a household watching the game on TV etc. then they clearly shouldnt get a refund
  • Options
    'reach out to you'

:s 

Should reply with this...

four tops  Tumblr