Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keep getting signed out

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Signed out when I just went on forum.charltonlife.com but clicked on a thread without signing in, and I’m signed in.

Then clicked home and I’m not signed in.
  • Options
    I sign in, look at one thread however as soon as I select another thread I get kicked out, once I sign in a second time though all okay.

This only happens on my PC using windows/Chrome.

Ipad is fine when using Safari.
    I am using Apple ipad using Safari......it’s pants!
  • Options
    This time I was signed out, clicked on a thread and was still signed out. Then clicked onto another page and I was signed in.
  • Options
    The same thing is happening to me on a fifa forum so this might be a wider problem than Charlton Life. 

Is the link in case that helps. 
  • Options
    OK, @LoOkOuT has been in touch with the developers and while we may have been the first to report it they've also had another forum report the same thing. They're trying to sort out a fix but I can't say at this stage how long that will take. Once we've got some more news we'll let you know. Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    Chrome, Windows 10, forum.charltonlife.com

Mainly when I first go into the site in the morning, as it doesn't often kick me out once in
    Champs85 said:
    The same thing is happening to me on a fifa forum so this might be a wider problem than Charlton Life. 

I'm getting the same with Digital Spy forums too

https://forums.digitalspy.com/
  • Options
    No issues today. In fact, I logged on my work laptop for the first time since Friday and I was still signed in.
  • Options
    No issues for me either today.  Still signed in on both phone and PC.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    OK, @LoOkOuT has been in touch with the developers and while we may have been the first to report it they've also had another forum report the same thing. They're trying to sort out a fix but I can't say at this stage how long that will take. Once we've got some more news we'll let you know. Thanks for your patience.
    Did you get the clubs coms team to pen that, I reckon you did.🤔
  • Options
    Spoke to soon. Not working again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same for me on iPhone forum charlton life every time I leave the page signs me out at the moment about 50 times a day lol 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Did you get the clubs coms team to pen that, I reckon you did.🤔
    Nope just channeling my old tech support days.
  • Options
    Not only keep getting signed out but also now can’t login with username but can with e mail address? Using Android phone 
  • Options
    Ross said:
    Signed out when I just went on forum.charltonlife.com but clicked on a thread without signing in, and I’m signed in.

Then clicked home and I’m not signed in.

Basically this, I've literally stopped coming on here as i'm unable to sign in (no facebook link) and sometimes i'm in sometimes i'm not, a few times i've typed a long reply to a post and clicked post and it's asked me to sign in.
  • Options
    Those of you who are still having problems with forum.charltonlife.com, is it any better with https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/ ?
  • Options
    Chrome, Windows 10, forum.charltonlife.com

Mainly when I first go into the site in the morning, as it doesn't often kick me out once in
    Champs85 said:

I'm getting the same with Digital Spy forums too

https://forums.digitalspy.com/
    Ditto.
  • Options
    Having no issues with the mobile site on my iPhone.
    It’s just started happening to me in the last 24 hours or so.
  • Options
    Having issues on android and ipad
  • Options
    Still having problems on the iPad and iphone. Very inconsistent. Slightly better on the full site on the phone and refresh using home rather than Roland Out.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Those of you who are still having problems with forum.charltonlife.com, is it any better with https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/ ?
    When I try this I'm told my password is incorrect. I've tried this a few times and the same thing happens every time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Getting worse now, I am continually being logged out 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Getting worse now, I am continually being logged out 
    Me too, I doubt the problem will be resolved until the weather takes a turn for the worse, all the admin's are out sunbathing.
  • Options
    Nope, it's something beyond our remit, so we're waiting for the back end techies to get back to us.
  • Options
    It seems to be okay for me now. Very strange.
  • Options
    Seems to be working fine for me today too. Phew! Just in time for ‘the announcement’. 
  • Options
    can I just confirm this has been resolved for everyone now?
  • Options
    I’m not getting signed out now.
  • Options
    Weird. And you're still using forum.charltonlife.com, yes?
  • Options
    It's resolved for me. All devices working fine.