Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favourite Peanut Butter?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Anyone tried this one?
    The "smunchy" slogan is a little irksome, but fairly accurate.

I'm yet to find a firm favourite but currently have a tub of Whole Earth (crunchy) in the cupboard. Quite salty, but goes well with the sweetness of a banana (in a sandwich).

Crikey, reading this back, I may need to strongly consider getting a life...

I tried it when I couldn’t get my usual brand. But I prefer Pics 
  • Options
    My ex girlfriend (a kiwi) got me into peanut butter and sliced tomatoes on toast with salt & pepper. Dee-lish 
  • Options
    Went to Albania years ago. Peanut butter in the Hotel was crunchy frog.
  • Options
    I tried to read the article, but my pedantry wouldn't let me get past this line;

"It's a devise topic but shoppers favour crunchy over smooth"

1: It should read "a divisive topic".
    2: There should be a comma after topic.
    3: Topics contain hazelnuts, not peanuts FFS.

Back on topic (lol), I really like Morrison's own brand crunchy peanut butter.

My favourite breakfast is 20g peanut butter, 30g of chocolate flavoured protein powder and 75g of swiss style muesli mixed with a little cold water, (macros are 34g protein, 50g carbs, 17g fat).
  • Options
    Used to have the my protein peanut butter but have recently moved over to Pip & Nut, delicious. Although my true love is now cashew nut butter
  • Options
    Finally, a thread on which I can make a small contribution to humanity. 👍🏻
    Morrison’s honey roast crunchy peanut butter. Afterwards, you’ll believe you can fly on a magic carpet, that unicorns exist, and that one day we WILL beat Millwall at home 🙂
    All I’m saying is it’s not bad.
  • Options
    3blokes said:
    Finally, a thread on which I can make a small contribution to humanity. 👍🏻
    Morrison’s honey roast crunchy peanut butter. Afterwards, you’ll believe you can fly on a magic carpet, that unicorns exist, and that one day we WILL beat Millwall at home 🙂
    All I’m saying is it’s not bad.
    You had me until the beating Millwall bit ....
  • Options
    Whole earth crunchy. 

With marmite on wholemeal toast.

Mothhhherf*******
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    My ex girlfriend (a kiwi) got me into peanut butter and sliced tomatoes on toast with salt & pepper. Dee-lish 
    Peanut butter and pickled onions is a lovely combination. The sharpness of the onions cuts through the goober claggyness like a knife through peanut butter.
  • Options
    Love Peanut butter

We just have Asda own make. Crunchy peanut butter on thick toasted bread is divine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Heaven...!

• Options
    Am I allowed to say none of them as I would likely die?
  • Options
    Lotus spread isn't peanut butter?

There is no substitute for this stuff though

Dreamy in porridge 
    That’s the kiddy, glad you posted this, discovered this during lockdown, can’t remember if it turned up on a tescos or Asda’s delivery, if you like peanut butter it’s blooming gorge end of.
  • Options
    Ah, Peanut butter on crumpets, you certainly can’t beat a bit of crumpet in the morning.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Will have to give this a go. Sounds wrong. So is most probably right. 
  • Options
    Doesn't matter what peanut butter you use, just put lime zest, fresh coriander and freshly chopped red chilies on it on toast, phenomenal
  • Options
    Pip n nut is decent, I can now report. 
  • Options
    Had some peanut butter flavoured beer once...bloody lovely