Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Netflix

Comments

• Options
    Very much recommend watching the Unabomber documentary.

It's almost like a real life version of the Joker character.

It's a sad story and lives were lost because of it.

A real life story you won't forget though.
  • Options

How To Get Away With Murder

Power

Ozark

Breaking Bad

Better Call Saul

Hip Hop Evolution - A documentary but even if you hate hip hop its actually quite fascinating about how one party in New York formed a whole culture and how it expanded from there

Stranger Things

Money Heist

Self Made

Will watch Tiger King, been hearing about this

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Everyone is really watching Love is Blind, just admit it 

I stopped after a couple, I like shit / reality / dating shows.. this one I couldn't really get hooked. Worth an episode or 2 though..

What an odd thread this was, when people go out of their way to give a brief summary as there is a lot on netlfix then OP goes off on one. I know its not ideal at the moment but stay strong and safe Sarrrf London

• Options

Power

Stranger things

Peaky blinders

Orange is the new black

You

13 reasons why

Dynasty

Elite

After life

• Options
    Surprised no one has mentioned Queen of the South (not the Scottish football team) I’ve binged it during my isolation and am now starting ozark.

The first season of Ozark is painfully slow until the brilliant last episode. The second season is much better.
    Ah really? I disagree with this. Enjoyed Season 1 but found Season 2 average at best. Enjoying Season 3, the best for me so far, about 5 in. 
  • Options
    If it hasn't been mentioned yet then 'Don't F*ck With Cats' is worth a watch.
  • Options
    Narcos/Narcos Mexico
    Better Call Saul
    Godless
    Mindhunter
    Power
    Stranger Things
    Ozark
    Breaking Bad
    When They See Us
    Sons of Anarchy

• Options
    Norsemen
  • Options
    Narcos/Narcos Mexico
    Better Call Saul
    Godless
    Mindhunter
    Power
    Stranger Things
    Ozark
    Breaking Bad
    When They See Us
    Sons of Anarchy

Nice one. Nobody ever puts Godless on these lists but it's fantastic. 

My list: 

Breaking Bad
    Better Call Saul
    Godless 
    Black Mirror
    The Politician
    Mad Men
    Orange
    Fargo
    Russian Doll
    Top Boy
  • Options
    Also, 'Tell Me Who I Am'. Harrowing true story.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love Netflix, it's great value for money in my opinion, but I really really hate how they dub foreign language programs. The voices always just seem so monotone.  
  • Options
    I love Netflix, it's great value for money in my opinion, but I really really hate how they dub foreign language programs. The voices always just seem so monotone.  
    Always better to watch foreign stuff in the original language + subtitles, imo.

Dubbing never gets the tone / intonation correct, which is so important.
  • Options
    Love is Blind, for its full cringeworthy ness
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Isn't it possible to change it to original audio (just like you can choose to add subtitles to a film)?
  • Options
    I can't stand dubbed either but have found you can usually change this in the settings of each show just by selecting subtitles. It worked for me on money heist.
  • Options
    Stranger things
    breaking bad, thereafter better call saul
    ozark 

tiger king is awful! 

Has anyone ever found anything original and decent on apple tv plus?! Apart from morning show. 
  • Options
    Shooter (the series rather than the film) is very good. 
  • Options
    Has the original poster gone into hiding? or chilled out a bit yet??
  • Options
    ‘Dark’ is the best series on there 
    You’ve watched every series then. That’s some going.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Sinner
  • Options
    Been watching The Witcher and am enjoying it.
  • Options
    the stranger 
  • Options
    The Stranger was really good and to me anyway pulled it all together at the end. Loving latest Better Call Saul but finding latest Narcos Mexico hard going. Another shout out for Queen of the South, although I haven't started series 3 yet.

Thought Tiger King was pants. True story film The Angel was very good. 
  • Options
    Has the original poster gone into hiding? or chilled out a bit yet??
    Just finishing his latest batch of home made moonshine, will be back tonight. 
  • Options
    Tiger King - why make a 90 minute film when you can stretch it out for 8 hours . 
    What a disappointment 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Danepak said:
    Isn't it possible to change it to original audio (just like you can choose to add subtitles to a film)?
    Yes you can. I watched a film last night and it was dubbed with American voices. Easily changed the film settings to original Japanese audio and English subtitles. 
  • Options
    Has anyone ever had to contact Netflix customer services?

We have had a problem connecting since Wednesday.

I spent two hours on Netflix's online chat yesterday (Thursday) to try to sort out the problem.

We still have no Netflix and no reply yet (now Friday evening)

Has anyone else had connection issues and if so, how did you find the customer services?
  • Options
    Shooter (the series rather than the film) is very good. 
    The book by Stephen Hunter, Point of Impact, knocks spots off the film and the series. A superb read as are many of Hunter's books. I digress. Sorry.