Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Birthday HantsAddick! - videos from Taylor,Bauer(p6), Bowyer,Teixeira(p7), Pearce(p8), JJ(p9)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Not sure I can compete with Jason Pearce but happy birthday one of our own x
  • Options
    Hope u have had & are having the best day u can in the circumstances,best wishes on ur a Birthday Jean xXx
  • Options
    Hope you a had a great day and have a greater evening.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Tex and Bauer over Pearce and Lockyer all day long.

Fantastic messages from everyone so far. All the best Jean
    Second this wholeheartedly.

I always really liked those two. Not just because I rated them as footballers, but because they seemed like decent all around blokes. Really lovely from Tex, who wasn't here for very long in the grand scheme of things. 

Okay Naby, over to you fella. 
  • Options
    Happy what's left of your birthday Hants! 

The Tex and BFG seemed like good mates during their time together with us and probably still are. As far as Charlton defenders go, Tex certainly had more of an eye for goal than most. 
  • Options
    Is there still time to wish you a Happy Birthday, Jean? Best wishes!

• Options
    Gosh, the legend that is JJ. I am lucky. Thanks to all. Thought the videos had finished now.
  • Options

Jean, many congratulations on your Charlton Golden Jubilee today. A wonderful landmark indeed.

This is the page for any donations to the Hospice. Their miraculous work is under dire threat just at a time when sadly it is needed more than ever.

https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/GBCH-emergency-appeal

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for the link Alan, could not get theirs to work, so have been old school and written a cheque. Will come in useful for the future.