Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Birthday HantsAddick! - videos from Taylor,Bauer(p6), Bowyer,Teixeira(p7), Pearce(p8), JJ(p9)

Comments

• Options
    Keep fighting Jean!
  • Options
    Sorry to read this, all the best.
  • Options
    All the best Jean x
  • Options
    Keep the fighting spirit up...good luck & wish u well xXx
  • Options
    All the best Jean in your fight. 
  • Options
    All the very best of wishes x
  • Options
    Jean, You are one lovely lady and one of my favourite fellow addicks. Sending love and warmest wishes in your battle.
  • Options
    Warmest of wishes Jean
  • Options
    Keep fighting Jean and have a great birthday xx
  • Options
    Wishing you all the best in your on going challenge against Cancer, Jean.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd like to chip in with best wishes for a great birthday and all the best in your struggle with the horrible disease. As if following Charlton wasn't already difficult enough...
    All strength to you, @HantsAddick

• Options
    Are you based in Hampshire, @HantsAddick? I'm Winchester/Romsey way - if there's anything I can do to help in these uncertain times please do let me know
    Very kind of you, but as GHF has already said on my behalf, I am back in SE7 now, thanks anyway.
  • Options
    Sorry to read this Jean, and wish you all the very best. 
  • Options
    I don’t know you Jean but all the best. I hope everything works out well.
  • Options
    Jean we have never met, but I remember you sending me best wishes when I was laid up with Heart Failure in 2014. Jean I wish you well and a speedy recovery, my thoughts and prayers are with you xx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that Jean, keep fighting!
  • Options
    All the best Jean!
  • Options
    Good luck Jean , never give up x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Firstly, Jean, I wish you all the best in your path to beating your condition and I echo each and every past post.

Now, for everyone else, I'm here for most of the night and will be dipping in and out of the forum so want to make a suggestion if anyone is able to run with it. I know we are entering difficult times and a lot of people will be feeling the pinch. However, I'd like to contribute towards a collection for Jean to pay for her upcoming birthday celebrations. If anyone has previous in doing these sorts of things then, please, set something up and pass the details over. Also might be worth creating a new thread?

I'll send Jean £50 and my very best wishes.

One last thing, and I know this will be difficult due to the nature of the post, I'm setting a target of ZERO likes as this is about Jean.
  • Options
    All the best Jean
  • Options
    Sending my best wishes Jean. Stay strong x
  • Options

BBW - I'll PM you later this evening.
  • Options
    Best of luck Jean, stay strong!
  • Options
    Best Wishes Jean
    Hope some good news soon about the club will lift your spirits.
  • Options
    Keep fighting Jean your Addick family are behind you
  • Options
    A big kiwi hug Jean.  Best wishes and many happy returns on your birthday.
  • Options
    Very best wishes Jean, keep up the fight