Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2020-21 UEFA Nations League

Comments

• Options
    FFS
  • Options
    Scotland are losing 

Czech Republic rushed to get a squad together after sending everyone home the finally managed to call everyone up yesterday, so the squad have been together about 24 hours.

They have had 1 training session today.

There are 2 players who have played international football before 1 of which retired internationally 4 years ago there rest have never got senior caps before
    I've heard the Czech Manager is pissed off its taken them this long to score ;)
  • Options
    3-1 Norway... Please tell me you've gone back to the Scotland game @paulie8290
  • Options
    Nope Northern Ireland v Norway thats where the goals are so thats staying on my screen haha
  • Options
    Sorloth the player Palace felt wasn't good enough scoring the goal.
  • Options
    Had a stonking season for Trabzonspor. 
    Given Palaces lack of goals you have to wonder if they regret making it a 2 year loan deal.
  • Options
    Cracking win for Lithuania away to Albania
  • Options
    Scotland got the win 2-1 in the end 
  • Options
    Had a stonking season for Trabzonspor. 
    Given Palaces lack of goals you have to wonder if they regret making it a 2 year loan deal.
    Surely they will. Although rejected a large bid from Leipzig. 
  • Options

Mbappe has tested positive for coronavirus and will miss France's match against Croatia tonight.

6 PSG players tested positive last week, and with Mbappe's result too it's now very likely their first league game will be postponed.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ronaldo up to 101 international goals!
  • Options
    Great win for Gibraltar earlier.

Top of their group now and if they beat San Marino will only need a point at home to Liechtenstein in the last match to win their group 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Great win for Gibraltar earlier.

Top of their group now and if they beat San Marino will only need a point at home to Liechtenstein in the last match to win their group 
    This is one of the areas where the Nations League works for me

Be curious to see how they combine World Cup Qualification with the Nations League, like what they've done with Euro Qualification

Guess it'll be something like the Nine Group winners from the World Cup Qualification that go to the Finals automatically

The ten best teams from this Nations League campaign that arent Group winners then contest the five Play-Off spots available
  • Options
    Gunter
    Levitt
    Williams 

All on the bench for Wales against Ireland today

As is ex CAFC player Josh Cullen for Ireland 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Gunter
    Levitt
    Williams 

All on the bench for Wales against Ireland today

As is ex CAFC player Josh Cullen for Ireland 
    Didnt even realise that Cullen had been called up!!

As for Gunter you'd hope that he's going to get the opportunity to get to 100 caps for Wales without them all being token appearances, like the other night against England
  • Options
    Matt Smith (last year's loan player) starting for Wales. Interesting to see how he plays. Assume he'll be loaned out again - perhaps league one this time
  • Options
    I'm surprised Matt Smith is involved for Wales this afternoon. I thought spectators were banned.
  • Options
    I'm surprised Matt Smith is involved for Wales this afternoon. I thought spectators were banned.
    TBF to Giggs he wanted to start Williams again, but he is still on oxygen after his 72 minutes against England 3 days ago
  • Options
    The utter prick James  McClain gets a red card
  • Options
    Levitt came on

Williams and Gunter remained on the bench 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2020
    England v Belgium next up

England

Pickford

TAA
    Walker
    Maguire
    Dier
    Trippier

Mount 
    Rice
    Henderson 

DCL
    Rashford

Belgium 

Mignolet

Meunier
    Alderweireld
    Denayer
    Boyata

Castagne
    Witsel
    Tielemans

De Bruyne
    Lukaku
    Carrasco
  • Options
    Levitt came on for Smith. Slightly surprised Wales don’t have any more experienced midfielders than those 2 who’ve hardly played any first team games
  • Options
    Levitt came on for Smith. Slightly surprised Wales don’t have any more experienced midfielders than those 2 who’ve hardly played any first team games
    Joe Ledley?
  • Options
    Conor Washington remains on the bench for Northern Ireland tonight against Austria
  • Options
    Lyndon Dykes is turning into a very good striker

4 goals in his last 7 games for club and country

Hate to say it but he could be a player the sweatys have been missing, someone who can put the ball in the back of the net with regularity 
  • Options
    Aaron and Ramsey and David Brooks have pulled out of the Wales squad for their next game against Bulgaria, so you'd imagine both Jonny and Levitt will get more game time
  • Options
    Sergio Ramos now has 175 caps. Needs just 10 more to become the most capped player ever.

He'll surely beat that next year if he stays fit, given the number of internationals to be played in 2021.
  • Options
    Historic night for San Marino. 0-0 away to Liechtenstein.

Ended a run of FORTY straight defeats.
    First ever clean sheet away from home in their history.
    First ever Nations league point.
    Plenty on Twitter saying its their best performance ever. 17 shots on goal and should of won.
  • Options
    Washington starts for N Ireland, his 5th cap as a Charlton player already!

The 3 Welshies are all on the bench