Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2020-21 UEFA Nations League

Comments

• Williams in the starting squad for Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 
  • Put the house on a ten goal thriller
    Hope so lol, watched Atlanta v Inter Miami this morning which was a goalless draw.

Dont think I can handle a 2nd in a row lol
    Starting to forget what a goal looks like
    Do you need me to start watching? 🤣
    I guessed u was watching haha
  • Something happened!
  • Toronto 0-1 Montreal 
    Atlanta 0-0 Inter Miami
    Latvia 0-0 Andorra

The last 3 games of live football I have seen have seen 1 goal.

My next game is between Spain v Germany or do I go with the Wales game to watch Jonny Williams

• Toronto 0-1 Montreal 
    Atlanta 0-0 Inter Miami
    Latvia 0-0 Andorra

The last 3 games of live football I have seen have seen 1 goal.

My next game is between Spain v Germany or do I go with the Wales game to watch Jonny Williams

I'm happy to watch whatever you're watching mate :) lol!
  • A Luton CB is playing for Wales too...
  • Its genuinely a tough choice as want to see Williams playing yet also want to see Spain v Germany
  • A Luton CB is playing for Wales too...
    Be shame if he pulled a hammy...
  • Gone with Finland v Wales

So Germany v Spain will be a goalfest
  • Sponsored links:

• A couple of nice early passes from Jonny 
  • A couple of nice early passes from Jonny 
    Wont get the better of Daniel O'Shaughessy for Finland though
  • Williams is getting fouled all over the place!! 
  • edited September 2020
    Jonny Williams off

Looked absolutely knackered 
  • I've switched off... Couldnt endure anymore so you'll probably get a goal now

To be fair it doesnt sound like the Germany game is any better, they've only just gone 1-0 up
  • Jonny Williams off

Looked absolutely knackered 
    And not on a stretcher thank fuck
  • GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
  • 335 minutes without seeing a goal

And up steps Kieffer Moore

• Sponsored links:

• I see Williams got exactly 60 minutes, so even Wales only see him as a 60 minute player
  • I see Williams got exactly 60 minutes, so even Wales only see him as a 60 minute player
    He could barely move after the 60 minutes lol, took him about 5 minutes to get around the pitch to get off, so whether they saw him as one before the game or not I don't know but I think at 60 minutes Giggs realised he had to come off lol
  • watched the Germany Spain game.Really enjoyed it. Spanish equaliser interesting. German player playing goalscorer onside was off the pitch, although his arm was fractionally on the pitch. Not quite sure what the rules are..

Joachim Lowe looks like a very old 1960s Beatle. and can't stop picking his nose
  • 60 mins for Club and Country. There's a reason Johnny still with us! 
  • watched the Germany Spain game.Really enjoyed it. Spanish equaliser interesting. German player playing goalscorer onside was off the pitch, although his arm was fractionally on the pitch. Not quite sure what the rules are..

Joachim Lowe looks like a very old 1960s Beatle. and can't stop picking his nose
    Pretty sure for the purpose of offside he is considered to be standing on the goal line
  • Lithuania v Kazakhstan just kicked off.

After Kieffer Moore ended my draught yesterday there is no way this is gonna finish 0-0 I am predicting at least 3 goals 
  • 1-0 Kazakhstan 🤣🤣🤣
  • they scored as I pressed send on the first message lol
  • Conor Washington starting for Northern Ireland 
  • Josh Magennis sent off