Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    Trevor Lawrence?
    We have Minshew.

But god knows what the hell we're trying to do. I understand that this gives us loads of cap room (along with declining Dareus' option, trading Bouye and such), but I have no idea how this rebuild is going to work. Caldwell has already had a shot at it and to be given another, while trading away such an influential player for barely any draft capital, is nigh on criminal.
  • Options
    and the CBA was agreed so there will be an extra team in the play offs for each conference. 
    Only the number one seed will now get a bye 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    DeAndre Hopkins traded to the Cardinals 😳
    Browns signing Austin Hooper
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:
    DeAndre Hopkins traded to the Cardinals 😳
    Browns signing Austin Hooper
    Texans are fools 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    We just signed Graham Glasgow from Lions / free agency, $44m with $26m guaranteed on a 4 year deal. Great O Line improvement that will help Lock out, providing he can stay fit. Munchak coaching him will do wonders. Fills a big need, and can play Centre too which we've needed for a while. 

Thoughts @Rothko ?
  • Options
    The Vikes tagged Harris. Really surprised we're keeping him considering how close to the cap we are.
  • Options
    The Dolphins MY GOD. A shimmer of light in these days of darkness - that defense is going to be beautiful to watch
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    49ers Trade DeForrest Buckner to Colts for a 1st rounder
    Vikings trade Diggs to Bills for a 2nd, 4th (2021), 5th & 6th
    Raiders sign Marcus Mariota
    Dolphins sign Byron Jones, Kyle Van Noy & Ereck Flowers

As a 9er fan I'm sad to see Buckner go but it was a good return as we need the draft capital & didn't have the cap space to resign him especially with a new contract coming for Kittle & Juice
  • Options
    Really dunno what to think about that, gutted he’s gone but his antics were building up more and more. He really doesn’t seem like a Buffalo type of guy so not sure how that will go. 
  • Options
    Really dunno what to think about that, gutted he’s gone but his antics were building up more and more. He really doesn’t seem like a Buffalo type of guy so not sure how that will go. 
    He's a wide receiver, therefore he's a Buffalo type of guy! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be very interesting to see who the Patriots persue now. 

Just glad I got to witness the G.O.A.T
  • Options
    Cant get the twitter links at work, but has he confirmed will still be playing 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Yep, moving on to a new team. My money's on the Colts
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Ah christ please no lol
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    and the Jags are trading away Minshew and picking up Brisett.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Might self-isolate myself from American football permanently if this happens!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Might self-isolate myself from American football permanently if this happens!
    Fake news but it got the reaction I wanted 😀.
  • Options
    Newton told he can seek a trade, a busted flush or a comeback waiting to happen?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Newton told he can seek a trade, a busted flush or a comeback waiting to happen?
    Think his shoulder is done for isn't it? So maybe he'll be an adroit backup somewhere, or mentor to a younger QB: might go to LAC or something like that to mentor (for instance) Herbert. I dunno. Pure guesswork that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brady joining Tampa
    Rivers joined Colts 
    Jason Witten left cowboys for Vegas Baby
  • Options
    Foles to the Bears! And they gave us a fourth-round pick!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Think you are getting Winston 
  • Options
    Would rather Bears just went for Winston. Sure he’s not statistically immaculate by any means but at least Chicago might finally get some interesting Football.
  • Options
    Am delighted to get Foles for a 4th rounder - am I missing something or just spent too long struggling along under Cutler/Mitch to see how this is a bad deal?
  • Options
    Am delighted to get Foles for a 4th rounder - am I missing something or just spent too long struggling along under Cutler/Mitch to see how this is a bad deal?
    He is an ageing, injury-prone quarterback who was benched by us - the Jacksonville Jaguars, remember - because he played poorly. For us to get a fourth for that, AND offload his contact, is a very good deal.

The Bears are paying a 4th rounder and around $15m for one year of Foles (last two years in his contract have relatively little guaranteed money, so there's an out at the end of the 2020 season). Ultimately, the Jaguars have pulled the Bears' pants down as it stands. HOWEVER, if Foles plays well then it's an absolute win-win. But we're not losing out, not at all.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    He is an ageing, injury-prone quarterback who was benched by us - the Jacksonville Jaguars, remember - because he played poorly. For us to get a fourth for that, AND offload his contact, is a very good deal.

The Bears are paying a 4th rounder and around $15m for one year of Foles (last two years in his contract have relatively little guaranteed money, so there's an out at the end of the 2020 season). Ultimately, the Jaguars have pulled the Bears' pants down as it stands. HOWEVER, if Foles plays well then it's an absolute win-win. But we're not losing out, not at all.
    Some very fair points, I think just the relief that we have a QB who has done the business in the past shrouds the fact that he was the 2nd string Jags QB who got dropped after a pretty hideous start to last season.

We're got a decent team and if a slight upgrade in that position can get our offence going and back in the playoff picture this season it's definitely a good trade, as I think Mitch's ceiling is too low for us to be a serious team.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Would rather Bears just went for Winston. Sure he’s not statistically immaculate by any means but at least Chicago might finally get some interesting Football.
    Genuine lol.
  • Options
    Right, another one-round mock draft. My first wasn't anywhere near perfect especially with Andrew Thomas going so low. No trades as I don't really know how to predict them too well:

1. Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
    2. Washington Redskins: Chase Young, DE, Ohio State
    3. Detroit Lions: Jeffrey Okudah, CB, Ohio State
    4. New York Giants: Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama
    5. Miami Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama
    6. LA Chargers: Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon
    7. Carolina Panthers: Isaiah Simmons, everywhere, Clemson
    8. Arizona Cardinals: Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa
    9. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama
    10. Cleveland Browns: Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
    11. New York Jets: CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
    12. Las Vegas Raiders: Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama
    13. San Francisco 49ers: Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn
    14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville
    15. Denver Broncos: CJ Henderson, CB, Florida 
    16. Atlanta Falcons: Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina
    17. Dallas Cowboys: Xavier McKinney, S, Alabama
    18. Miami Dolphins: K'Lavon Chaisson, DE, LSU
    19. Las Vegas Raiders: Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU
    20. Jacksonville Jaguars: AJ Epenesa, DE, Iowa
    21. Philadelphia Eagles: Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
    22. Minnesota Vikings: Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
    23. New England Patriots: Yetur Gross-Matos, DE, Penn State
    24. New Orleans Saints: Kenneth Murray, LB, LSU
    25. Minnesota Vikings: Laviska Shenault Jr, WR, Colorado
    26. Miami Dolphins: Grant Delpit, S, LSU
    27. Seattle Seahawks: Terrell Lewis, DE, Alabama
    28. Baltimore Ravens: Patrick Queen, LB, LSU
    29. Tennessee Titans: Zack Baun, LB, Wisconsin
    30. Green Bay Packers: Josh Jones, OT, Houston
    31. San Francisco 49ers: Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson
    32. Kansas City Chiefs: Cesar Ruiz, iOL, Michigan
  • Options
    You don't see the Jags trading up for a QB?