Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hey Jude - Jude Bellingham - Birmingham 30 Million Pounds!!!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Scored a special goal tonight as well. 

How good does it feel to say the best player in the world (yes I did just say that) is English.

Considering he plays in the same international team as Kane, Foden, Rice, Saka, Rashford, Grealish, Maddison etc ….. this lot don’t win anything and it will be a total failure.
  • Options
    Scored a special goal tonight as well. 

How good does it feel to say the best player in the world (yes I did just say that) is English.

Considering he plays in the same international team as Kane, Foden, Rice, Saka, Rashford, Grealish, Maddison etc ….. this lot don’t win anything and it will be a total failure.
    We said the same about Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard et al too though
  • Options
    Barcelona 1-0 up early on in El Clasico.

Bellingham then scores a screamer to equalise on 68 minutes and then scores a 92nd minute winner.

What a player!
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Different gravy.
  • Options
    Ridiculous goal ! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Birmingham retiring his shirt number doesn't seem so silly now
  • Options
    He is the one. 
  • Options
    Incredible, still doesn’t seem real that he’s English and arguably could be one of the greatest of all time.
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67265841

Ballon d'Or: Jude Bellingham wins Kopa Trophy for world's best young player
  • Options
    Next seasons odds has Messi at 5/1 and Kane at 6/1

How?
  • Options
    We can win a World Cup with him for sure if we have the right players around him…..not with Southgate as manager tho
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    We can win a World Cup with him for sure if we have the right players around him…..not with Southgate as manager tho
    It’s euros next year and he’s probably gonna score over 35 goals in the league for Bayern.
  • Options
    Absolutely love seeing him do well. 

I am sure there are a lot, but I cant think of a huge amount of English players who have gone abroad and made a huge success of it. 

Kane and Bellingham are probably 2 of the top 10 players in the world right now. 
  • Options
    I remember watching Jude at the valley and thinking he was decent but not spectacular - but then when I found out he was 16 you realised he had all the physical attributes already and could go on to be great.
    he has been superbly managed and supported by his family and has remained grounded.

at last years World Cup I got into an argument with a guy saying he shouldn’t be in the World Cup squad and would be another Theo Walcott - a waste of a squad space.  I was remarking that he was special but this guy just wouldn’t have it.  But then it is a game of opinions isn’t it 😀

it’s brilliant to see a player like him because he has everything!  He’s a bit fiery if needed, he’s physically strong and fast, his technique is outstanding and his temperament is calm and collected. It’s brilliant to see him doing so well and I really hope he continues to excel - just a shame his best years will be spent at Madrid and we are unlikely to see him in the epl until he is on the way down be sure nobody can afford him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How?
    Messi is the media darling, I still maintain doing naff all for PSG most of the season, playing in Miami for a bit and winning the World Cup with a strong Argentina, last year, shouldn't really be enough to be declared best footballer on the planet, but the voting had Julian Alvarez in seventh so what do I know?
  • Options
    Ballon D'Or has never been about the 'best footballer', it's always been a popularity contest which is why usually goalscorers or 'winner of international tournament' usually win it. 

Haaland was the clear winner this year. 
  • Options
    Bellingham now on 14 goals in 15 games, which the BBC say is the record for anyone's first 15 games for Real. Given their habit of cherry-picking global stars at the peak of their careers, that's quite something.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67538934
  • Options
    Bellingham now on 14 goals in 15 games, which the BBC say is the record for anyone's first 15 games for Real. Given their habit of cherry-picking global stars at the peak of their careers, that's quite something.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67538934
    The previous record of 13 was jointly held by Cristiano Ronaldo, Alfredo di Stefano and Pruden.”

Not bad company to be in!
  • Options

How?
    There is a Copa America next summer.

Inter Miami are also in the CONCACAF champions league as well. 

So if Miami do well and Argentina win then it wouldn't surprise me if Messi ends up winning again. It's basically a popularity contest anyway.
  • Options

How?
    There is a Copa America next summer.

Inter Miami are also in the CONCACAF champions league as well. 

So if Miami do well and Argentina win then it wouldn't surprise me if Messi ends up winning again. It's basically a popularity contest anyway.
    Messi is comfortably the best player that has ever lived.
  • Options
    Ballon d'Or winner this year?
  • Options
    2 more goals last night as Madrid smashed Girona 4-0 to move 5 points clear.

He now has 20 goals and 8 assists in 29 games. Still only 20 years old and Madrid have got a bargain for 100m.

Southgate and whoever succeeds him need to play Bellingham in his Madrid position and build the England side around him for the next decade.
    No we're building it around Henderson