Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hey Jude - Jude Bellingham - Birmingham 30 Million Pounds!!!

Comments

• Don't really get the modern day obsession from footballers celebrating in front of opposition fans.  Those cheltenham players yesterday did it and just got abuse.  Personally thought it made them look rather small time, especially when their celebrations were in front of the family stand.
  • Don't really get the modern day obsession from footballers celebrating in front of opposition fans.  Those cheltenham players yesterday did it and just got abuse.  Personally thought it made them look rather small time, especially when their celebrations were in front of the family stand.
    I presumed the player who really went for it was ex millwall or palace, he seemed way over the top, and it’s not like there was any abuse sent his way prior to the goal. Very odd. 
    I presumed the player who really went for it was ex millwall or palace, he seemed way over the top, and it’s not like there was any abuse sent his way prior to the goal. Very odd. 
    Blair I think it was. From Warwick and journeyman career nowhere near South London.  He was at Donny when we beat them in the play off SF's so can only assume he holds some weird grudge from then so decided to give it the large 'um in front of a bunch of kids and families.
  • edited September 2021
    Lot of people who joked about the ‘high’ transfer fee or Birmingham’s shirt retirement decision could be eating humble pie in years to come.

I genuinely think he can go on to be one of the best players in the world, and captain England. 

Will likely be the best academy product Birmingham have ever produced when all said and done.
  • This kid is something else. Birmingham fans got wrecked for retiring his shirt, but they saw what we are all now seeing. Southgate wants to be patient with him but this kid is ready now. Him and rice in CM could be frightening.
  • This kid is something else. Birmingham fans got wrecked for retiring his shirt, but they saw what we are all now seeing. Southgate wants to be patient with him but this kid is ready now. Him and rice in CM could be frightening.
    Our midfield is looking so good for the future, Rice, Bellingham & Foden in particular.
  • Sponsored links:

• Watching Rangers v Dortmund and Bellingham is running the show. Far too good a player to be slumming it in the Europa league, this kid is going to be one of the best midfielders in the world for the next decade.
  • Watching Rangers v Dortmund and Bellingham is running the show. Far too good a player to be slumming it in the Europa league, this kid is going to be one of the best midfielders in the world for the next decade.
    Huge rumour that he is going to Liverpool. Being a world cup year you just know that injury is coming soon.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Real Gaza in 90 vibes 
    Exactly what I thought in that move for second goal
  • He is a modern footballer but still with made our best midfielders of past decades great. What a player.
    Huge rumour that he is going to Liverpool. Being a world cup year you just know that injury is coming soon.
    The way Henderson celebrated his goal with Bellingham makes me think you might be right!😀
  • After last night, finally opened this thread and read from the beginning 🤣

When I saw those driving runs and the way his natual balance helps him get past defenders, I thought, Zidane, FWIW. 

Who can’t get hugely excited after seeing him in these World Cup games ( when most of us haven’t seen much of him since he left Brum) And the personal maturity is just staggering, and  it isn’t just talk if Dortmund handed him the captain’s armband  for their match against Seville.

I kind of hope he stays another season at Dortmund, keep him away from our ridiculous press and social media for another year, but I suppose that’s a hopeless ask…
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Real Gaza in 90 vibes 
    Exactly what I thought in that move for second goal
    100% agree.
  • After last night, finally opened this thread and read from the beginning 🤣

When I saw those driving runs and the way his natual balance helps him get past defenders, I thought, Zidane, FWIW. 

Who can’t get hugely excited after seeing him in these World Cup games ( when most of us haven’t seen much of him since he left Brum) And the personal maturity is just staggering, and  it isn’t just talk if Dortmund handed him the captain’s armband  for their match against Seville.

I kind of hope he stays another season at Dortmund, keep him away from our ridiculous press and social media for another year, but I suppose that’s a hopeless ask…
    Id rather have him and foden being coached by Pep every day... thatll be our midfield sorted for the next 10 years

• CAFCsayer said:
    After last night, finally opened this thread and read from the beginning 🤣

Id rather have him and foden being coached by Pep every day... thatll be our midfield sorted for the next 10 years

Does Foden ever play in midfield?
  • CAFCsayer said:

But you only have to read back on this thread to see how some - with a few honourable exceptions - scoffed at the very idea of him going to Germany. I’m sure he will have to move on soonish, and I’m sure Dortmund count on it too, but one more year of a normal life without every move being tracked by all kinds of twats would be good for his mental development, IMO. The UK media has only just woken up to him. Obviously as a person he’s way different to Gazza, but it’s going to be ridiculous now, especially if he shines against France.
  • Think given his age he's got the potential to be as good as someone like Keane/Vieira in that 'complete midfielder' role. 

Hopefully stays injury free and keeps on improving.
  • CAFCsayer said:

But you only have to read back on this thread to see how some - with a few honourable exceptions - scoffed at the very idea of him going to Germany. I’m sure he will have to move on soonish, and I’m sure Dortmund count on it too, but one more year of a normal life without every move being tracked by all kinds of twats would be good for his mental development, IMO. The UK media has only just woken up to him. Obviously as a person he’s way different to Gazza, but it’s going to be ridiculous now, especially if he shines against France.
    Whatever his fee was before the world cup (i'd guess at 100m), he's probably added another 25m to it.

A good performance v France and that's another 25m. 

Whatever club he signs for are getting a player who can run midfield for the next 10-12 years. He'll surely become England's most expensive ever footballer.
  • Don't really get the modern day obsession from footballers celebrating in front of opposition fans.  Those cheltenham players yesterday did it and just got abuse Personally thought it made them look rather small time, especially when their celebrations were in front of the family stand.
    A year later, another defeat against Cheltenham, somethings never change, certainly results wise!
  • CAFCsayer said:

Whatever his fee was before the world cup (i'd guess at 100m), he's probably added another 25m to it.

A good performance v France and that's another 25m. 

Whatever club he signs for are getting a player who can run midfield for the next 10-12 years. He'll surely become England's most expensive ever footballer.
    Read somewhere Birmingham have a 5-10% sell on clause.  Not clear which but could be a nice little windfall.
  • Yeah but he's no Albie Morgan is he?!