Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Matt Southall Tweets

Comments

• Redrobo said:
    Tweets and videos of man waffling or an owner who actually has the freehold of the ground and training ground?

Tough call.

It's 2020, so I guess we'll go with some videos. Everyone likes videos.

You joined on January 30th and have made 14 basically negative comments. Is there something you want to tell us?
    Hello, my name is Mr Alechutted and I come from some place far away. Anyway I say that Roland did a good job.

Mr Irving said it in a much more balanced way.

I say keep those expectations low. I can smell a bullshitter a mile off. When they own more than just the liabilities of the club I'll cheer up a bit.
    How are people missing that Alechutted = Duchatelet
  • "She told me that he alechutted her, how can I ever compare?"
  • Dazzler21 said:
    jondon76 said:
    I'll give Tahoon and Co 6 months , then if they've bought everything outright and spent money on players, they can have my undying love,  but it's way too soon for all that yet.
    Until then you stay alechutted. They'll still be better than Alechutted but they wont have my undying love and Southall wont be getting any pics sent to him by me on Twitter !
  • Tweets and videos of man waffling or an owner who actually has the freehold of the ground and training ground?

Tough call.

I thought you'd left Douchebag ?
  • shine166 said:
    Tweets and videos of man waffling or an owner who actually has the freehold of the ground and training ground?

Tough call.

Your 12 posts since joining last month have been very positive, thanks for the contributions 
    Sorry mate, everything about this new guy is great!

I particularly like how he's a successful businessman with zero visibility online before owning Charlton and brief look at his previous directorships (both of which lasted comfortably under a year) brings nothing but clues of success!

Better?
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:

Tough call.

You joined on January 30th and have made 14 basically negative comments. Is there something you want to tell us?
    It seems we already know. 
  • Tweets and videos of man waffling or an owner who actually has the freehold of the ground and training ground?

Tough call.

No need for name calling Mr End.

Just giving my opinion as is commonplace on a forum. Good day, sire.

Tough call.

No need for name calling Mr End.

Just giving my opinion as is commonplace on a forum. Good day, sire.
    Sorry, I meant Douchebag as in Roland Douchebag.
  • Why would you start your opinion of someone by not liking them? 

I like everyone until i have a reason to think otherwise.
    Everyone is different though. For me personally, i'm usually indifferent towards someone until i've had time to assess whether i like or dislike them.

But yeah i agree, it's bizarre to start off not liking someone.
  • Why would you start your opinion of someone by not liking them? 

I like everyone until i have a reason to think otherwise.
    Everyone is different though. For me personally, i'm usually indifferent towards someone until i've had time to assess whether i like or dislike them.

But yeah i agree, it's bizarre to start off not liking someone.
    I have a mate who operates like that. 

He told me that upon first meeting - he assumes that everyone is a c*** until they prove to be otherwise. 

He’s a top bloke - but unsurprisingly, people often find him a little difficult to get along with. 
  • Scoham said:
    Duchatelet said exactly the same, via Murray, let's be honest. 
  • Sponsored links:

• wmcf123 said:
    Scoham said:
    Duchatelet said exactly the same, via Murray, let's be honest. 
    He did, though he’s started well by rejecting bids for Taylor and Doughty. The complete opposite to the way RD started.
  • In all fairness Gomez (agent) insisted on a low release clause 

Although someone told me he's "only" on £18k a week at Liverpool but that was a few months back
  • Addickted said:
    I'd have got £20m for Gomez, personally.

And reinvested it in getting the club back to being linked to the community and also free season tickets for anyone on Charlton Life.

And signed all the good players.

Are you looking forward to West Brom on Sunday?
    More likely Everton
  • CAFCsayer said:
    In all fairness Gomez (agent) insisted on a low release clause 

Although someone told me he's "only" on £18k a week at Liverpool but that was a few months back
    If he is he needs a new agent 
     According to Spotrac (no idea on accuracy) he's on 28k