Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most Momentous .. Back to the Valley .. Or This Takeover

13»

Comments

• Options
    Back to the Valley of course.  I would equate the takeover to having a fantastic overwhelmingly successful dump!
  • Options
    Back to the Valley without question. 

Just typing that brings back the memory of the last game at Upton Park against Newcastle. The covered end choir in full voice (of course not in the covered end) singing 'Back to the Valley, we're going back to the Valley'
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Back to the Valley. That’s why any suggestion ever if a move elsewhere should be roundly dismissed
  • Options
    Returning home, I only started going in 95-96, but the club would have ceased to exist eventually.
  • Options
    Back to the valley.  Horrendous years in exile.
  • Options
    Back to the Valley.  But that's with everything still relatively fresh in the mind.  As it's so "now", we can judge how momentous the takeover is and how it compared with December '92.  The question is, how will we continue to reflect on those things in the years to come? 

In my view, even in anther decade's time, Back to the Valley will still be the most momentous, single episode in my lifetime.  With retaining the Champions League in second place. 
  • Options
    Back To The Valley as there is only ONE Valley and we will have many owners of the club but only one true home. 
  • Options
    The return home, I doubt we would have survived being homeless for many more seasons.
  • Options
    Not even close. 
  • Options
    I wasn't even alive for it, but surely it's Back To The Valley.

Without that I wouldn't be here supporting Charlton, pretty much.