Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire charged with misconduct over Hillsborough sale

Comments

• Options
    Perhaps there is a God after all!
  • Options
    She probably thought she was signing off on an order for puppies or kittens or most probably something from dfs...I am sure the fact that she was arrogantly clueless will be her mitigation 
  • Options
    lolwray said:
    She probably thought she was signing off on an order for puppies or kittens or most probably something from dfs...I am sure the fact that she was arrogantly clueless will be her mitigation 
    Probably why they employed her in the first place
  • Options
    If she appears to have her say, will it be in the form of a powerpoint presentation?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    She banned Fanny.

• Options
    She banned Fanny.

Didn't have a squirrel's face on it so understandably verboten. ;)
  • Options
    She still had a nice arse
    Which she spent a great deal of time talking out of.
    Ffs, best ever @SoundAsa£
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    She still had a nice arse
    No she didn't, as for the bangers though......................
  • Options
    She banned Fanny.

Was threatened by the truth and honesty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suspect this helps to explain something than I'm sure puzzled most of us for a while. Why did Wednesday employ her? Well I suppose if you are an owner/chairman and you intend to do some dodgy stuff, she actually makes sense as a choice as CEO. Whatever you do, she will back you and help you and you get a clean bottom to boot!
  • Options
    I suspect this helps to explain something than I'm sure puzzled most of us for a while. Why did Wednesday employ her? Well I suppose if you are an owner/chairman and you intend to do some dodgy stuff, she actually makes sense as a choice as CEO. Whatever you do, she will back you and help you and you get a clean bottom to boot!
    Same reason RD employed her.
    A useless do as she's told. Fool.
  • Options
    Looks like she will need all of her legal skill to get out of this one! 
  • Options
    Let’s hope she tries then as that’ll end up with a custodial sentence when they had intended only a £500 fine 
  • Options

When you're doing bird, and some lag spits in your porridge. Do you go and complain to the manager??
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Let’s hope she tries then as that’ll end up with a custodial sentence when they had intended only a £500 fine 
    Once she’s completed the negotiations it’ll be a 5k fine!
  • Options
    Fuck me, there is a God.

• Options
    ...and that is what I think she has been doing btw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She is currently in Belgium having her tongue de-browned.
  • Options
    So according to Sheff W, the EFL knew about the timing of the sale and agreed it was acceptable.
    They say they have the evidence to prove this.
  • Options
    The claim they do but I bet they don't! Why not just publish it now and embarrass the EFL.
  • Options
    If that is the case, the EFL will have to issue a grovelling apology.
  • Options
    Meiregate will now take up so much of the EFLs time that the takeover approval will remain pending, East Street group will buy St Truiden instead, KM proven innocent and we remain stuck with Roland.
  • Options
    Wow, that reads like a statement that they want to make sound like it was written by a lawyer when it wasn't.

Perhaps they've got Meire back?
  • Options
    awful statement, sounds like a Meireism.
  • Options
    Wow, that reads like a statement that they want to make sound like it was written by a lawyer when it wasn't.

Doesn't address the key issue. EFL haven't said the sale and lease back were "unlawful". They are charging SWFC for deliberately putting it in the wrong set of accounts to dodge a points deduction.
    But in her case, it wouldn't have sounded like it was written by a lawyer when it was