Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire charged with misconduct over Hillsborough sale

Comments

• Options
    Love it, butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth.............yeah that’s right!
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    ads said:
    Dave2l said:
    She was quite strangely arrogant but to be honest it's hard to still have a problem with her or be concerned about her.

She was the weird awful Roland's fault. It's what he wanted and it's what he gave us.

She just lacked self awareness and professionalism. It was quite embaressing.
    It's not what a high standard well known proffesional football club can accept or be ok with.

She was also only aged 29-32 and had no previous football club experience.

She was very weird and overly unnecessarily dramatic indeed but it wasn't the job she was accustomed to. Was just kind of sad.

On another regular day she was probably an ok sort of woman.

When in a bad mood though....oh dear.
    Bullshit

What part?

She's not "secretly evil"

She was mostly just really really bad at the job. 
    Arrogant and disrespectful to the supporters.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Only just read this properly.

Oh yes, a points deduction would be nice.

I was talking to some Wendies on the train back to London Bridge on Saturday and they were talking about this and the possibility of a 25 points deduction! If so, that's likely relegation.

• Options
    Call me an old cynic, but considering Birmingham were given a points deduction punishment that, frankly, wasn’t a punishment at all suggests that something similar will happen to Wednesday.
    My prediction is that their points deduction will be determined late enough in the season for it to be clear that it will have no meaningful effect on their promotion or relegation chances. If it turns out that it would have too much of an effect (like if they’re in the top two, for example) then they’ll just get a fine.

And by the way, I still can’t quite understand why people didn’t kick up a stink about that meaningless Birmingham points deduction. They went from being a longshot outside chance of playoffs to being a longshot outside chance of relegation. If ever a “punishment” was designed to minimize chance of any real consequence, this was it.
    What message were the EFL trying to put out? That owners shouldn’t really worry about breaking the rules because the consequences won’t be significant?
    The solution to this situation was obvious: give the points deduction at the beginning of the following season when there was no way of knowing the extent of the effect it would have.
  • Options
    How on earth did she get another job in football, what idiots would have employed her after what she did to us?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2019
    I hope no one is tagging club Bruge when tweeting about this
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    She’s a hot shot lawyer in her spare time isn’t she? 

Her charm, sophistication and winning smile will find favour with the judge and she’ll easily beat those charges.
    #goodluckdaisy
  • Options
    Ha lawyer. Yeah right . Never been qualified in this country  

The thing that makes me laugh most about this is the fact that was a blueprint set by Derby how to do this sham transaction "legally". EFL confirmed it in bloody writing  

Still f-ed it up though!
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ohhh poor Daisy ... I’m sure she has been misunderstood again ... it was probably our fault anyway, it always is according to her. 

:D 
  • Options
    Will she be able to gurn her way out of this one without uncle Shitweasle?
  • Options
    Imagine if they get a points deduction and we finish fourth bottom as a result...
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Oh dear 
    What a shame 
    Never mind. 
  • Options
    Shame it's not criminal charges, but maybe those could follow.

Wont look good for a lawyer to have a criminal record!
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    She was quite strangely arrogant but to be honest it's hard to still have a problem with her or be concerned about her.

She was the weird awful Roland's fault. It's what he wanted and it's what he gave us.

She just lacked self awareness and professionalism. It was quite embaressing.
    It's not what a high standard well known proffesional football club can accept or be ok with.

She was also only aged 29-32 and had no previous football club experience.

She was very weird and overly unnecessarily dramatic indeed but it wasn't the job she was accustomed to. Was just kind of sad.

On another regular day she was probably an ok sort of woman.

When in a bad mood though....oh dear.
    Add to that, that she didn’t even know the offside laws. :/