Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meire charged with misconduct over Hillsborough sale

Comments

• Options
    Utterly useless, dishonest and unpleasant woman who loved playing the victim card rather than face up to her own inadequacies. 

This.

She could have helped to boost the profile of women in football in a positive way but, instead, used her gender to good effect when she wanted something and the 'poor little female me' card when the shit hit the fan. I expect she'll do the same this time. Gives women a bad name.

She really tried to rubbish our support to cover up for her own failings. I hate useless people who play the 'victim card' and it annoys me even more that some of the media allowed her to voice this. I like the vast majority of Charlton fans don't care who the CEO is so long as they do a decent job and don't come out with a stream of bs.

She wasn't brave enough to admit she was hopelessly out of her depth and on top of that she seemed arrogant. 
  • Options
    I would though...
  • Options
    She still had a nice arse
  • Options
    Jimmy Cricket is preparing her defence.
  • Options
    Oh dear. When the film about Roland is made, it’s going to have a weepy ending.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    RedChaser said:
    Treated us with complete disdain and contempt, tried to interfere with the player of the year dinner and only had herself to blame for causing all the ill feeling towards her. Must be one of the worst ever football club CEO appointments in the history of the game. I bet the FA / EFL are now relieved that they never appointed her to within their ranks.
    Tried to interfere with the player of the year dinner on more then one occasion too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    LOCK HER UP!!!!
  • Options
    I cant help this feeling of dread that all this recent good news is my Bobby Ewing moment and I'll soon wake up
    @cobbles walking out of the shower with Daisy ...
    With my luck it's more likely to be Roland walking out of the shower.
  • Options
    From the great deal we know about her, you can be sure it's nothing more than simple gaping incompetence. That's no defence though of course - @prayforcriminalprosecution.
  • Options
    From the great deal we know about her, you can be sure it's nothing more than simple gaping incompetence. That's no defence though of course - @prayforcriminalprosecution.
    With her, it's likely part incompetence and part her strongly held belief that if she does it it's right and there's nothing anyone can say to dissuade her that the idea is a good one, especially if it's proposed by her boss.
  • Options
    Can’t believe it things are going to well some things got to go wrong this is charlton probably Corbyn will win election and Arabs will pull out because of the high taxes and buy standard liege 
  • Options
    I assume any football ban would only apply in this country anyway, so wouldn't affect her in Belgium, though clearly wouldn't look good on her record
  • Options
    Did you mean gaping?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm surprised no one has updated her wikipedia.
  • Options
    The FA is essentially toothless.  Meire has slunk off back across the water.
    The schadenfreude is pleasing but what price is she ever likely to pay?
    The Wednesday book cooking happened on her watch but the transgressions, if proven, are technical.  She might be banned from holding a UK directorship for a period.
    That won't be keeping her awake.
    If she's got a job at Club Brugges, will they take a dim view of her part in technical paper chicanery at a football club?  The way most clubs are run, they'll think all the more of her, if she gets away with it.  Does the Belgian FA even care?
    We know she got lucky landing the job at Charlton, a job that paid well, especially well considering her absence of relevant skills, she had fun with it for a while.
    What she did for whom to get that job in Sheffield, only she and they will know.
    She's no more than a footnote in the 6 year twunteruption which CAFC has ultimately survived.  'normal' service can be resumed
    Good riddance to bad rubbish and DOWN WITH THAT SORT OF THING!!

Let's focus on the positives: friendships have been formed over our common cause; £thousands have been raised for associated good causes; tremendous creativity and commitment have been unearthed to defeat the twunteruption; doubtless those with a yen for writing and publishing now have oodles of material for more publications.
    Schadenfreude works for me  :)
  • Options
    Did you mean gaping?

Yep.
  • Options
    Just an unpleasant no-mark with a few contacts. Totally drunk on her own entitlement 
  • Options
    The FA is essentially toothless.  Meire has slunk off back across the water.
    The schadenfreude is pleasing but what price is she ever likely to pay?
    The Wednesday book cooking happened on her watch but the transgressions, if proven, are technical.  She might be banned from holding a UK directorship for a period.
    That won't be keeping her awake.
    If she's got a job at Club Brugges, will they take a dim view of her part in technical paper chicanery at a football club?  The way most clubs are run, they'll think all the more of her, if she gets away with it.  Does the Belgian FA even care?
    We know she got lucky landing the job at Charlton, a job that paid well, especially well considering her absence of relevant skills, she had fun with it for a while.
    What she did for whom to get that job in Sheffield, only she and they will know.
    She's no more than a footnote in the 6 year twunteruption which CAFC has ultimately survived.  'normal' service can be resumed
    Good riddance to bad rubbish and DOWN WITH THAT SORT OF THING!!

Let's focus on the positives: friendships have been formed over our common cause; £thousands have been raised for associated good causes; tremendous creativity and commitment have been unearthed to defeat the twunteruption; doubtless those with a yen for writing and publishing now have oodles of material for more publications.
    "Twunteruption"

Nice ... and sums up the era of Roland in one word.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    LOCK HER UP!!!!
    That's a good new chant.
  • Options
  • Options
    Hear she is on her way back to South London --------- mind you it is Bellmarsh this time.