Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Cardiff | Sat 23 Nov | 12:30 KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    God that bench!!... Looks like Solly and Sarr are running a day care centre
  • Options
    Bench looks a bit light 
  • Options

Bench looks a bit light 

Disrespectful comments about the lads who are on it imo. We’ve also had plenty of ‘strong’ looking subs benches and they’ve turned out to not be so great when the time came to deploy them. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Bench looks a bit light 

Disrespectful comments about the lads who are on it imo. We’ve also had plenty of ‘strong’ looking subs benches and they’ve turned out to not be so great when the time came to deploy them. 
    How are either comment disrespectful?

Mine is simply pointing out how young it is whilst Bristol is right in saying that its light in experience

Being disrespectful would be to say we dont have a hope in hell with those players which neither of us have said
  • Options
    If I was Lee Bowyer there is no way I would sign an extended contract at present.
    Letthegoodtimesroll talks of disrespectful .Surely Roland is completely disrespectful of Bowyer and his backroom staff when he left him with a threadbare squad
    despite the miraculous job he did in getting us promoted.
    Shame on you Roland

• Options
    4 nil Cardiff
  • Options
    What a bargain Bonne is proving