Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Cardiff | Sat 23 Nov | 12:30 KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    In all honesty, I didn't expect him to be ready. We can't rush him back.
  • Options
    Not too optimistic following an international week and new manager syndrome. 
  • Options
    Charlton v Cardiff that’ll have the viewers switching over from West Ham v Spurs 
    Both away teams have new managers coincidentally, the special one and the spanner one.
  • Options
    What's wrong with the ex Brighton two ? Distant cousins to Corey Gibbs !! Promised loads ,waited longer and NAF all product.

"Slight knock" in CAFC terminology is like saying poor sods with Ebola have a cold 
  • Options
    Looks as though Morrison will not be fit for them .. good, he's one of those players who seem integral to a team and the way they play, even though he is a defender
  • Options
    New manager bounce. Ex Millwall manager too. Injuries galore. Three games in a week. Sky cameras. 1-0 Cardiff.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Not too optimistic following an international week and new manager syndrome. 
    Spoken like a true sufferer and Addick aficionado.

I too have a feeling that by tomorrow afternoon i will be feeling like i have just crapped in my right hand and clapped...
  • Options
    Dull 0 - 0 draw

Sarr MOTM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How’s Lyle Taylor baby doing on his rehab? Any dates given of his return?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    How’s Lyle Taylor baby doing on his rehab? Any dates given of his return?
    Should be ready for Brentfords first home game in January 2020.
  • Options
    Someone tell 'em that @Rossman92 is here for his first live match. So...
  • Options
    Not going again (due to illness this time). Expecting same result as last 2 games......a loss by the odd goal. Need Taylor back asap, although the problem is the lack of creativity from midfield. Best chance of a goal will be from a defender.

• Options
    Not going again (due to illness this time). Expecting same result as last 2 games......a loss by the odd goal. Need Taylor back asap, although the problem is the lack of creativity from midfield. Best chance of a goal will be from a defender.

Bonne hattrick it is then.
  • Options
    I've said it before: Taylor will be 'injured' until the January transfer window. You won't see him in a Charlton shirt again. 
  • Options
    I hope the players had a good sleep in the hotel last night!
  • Options
    Sick as a dog, but bringing the enemy to her first ever football match. I predict a bore draw and her never wanting to come again 🤣
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    This will be worse than the Preston game but with the same result.

All the early season optimism has been drained by injuries, poor performances and tactical mistakes. 

The slump is well and truly on

0-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've said it before: Taylor will be 'injured' until the January transfer window. You won't see him in a Charlton shirt again. 
    You’re wrong.
  • Options
    My Cardiff Bestie is totally underwhelmed by the appointment of Harris.
    There appears to be no new manager bounce about the place.
    Her words, ‘Doesn’t fill me with much confidence when a new manager (non Welsh) hopes to tap into the euphoria of the Welsh win, with your non Welsh team?’
    Oh dear.
    Could be a dull one folks.
  • Options
    Missing this as I'm at a memorial service in Haywards Heath, will try and source a pub to catch the first half in.

We're never good when I watch us on TV, and Harris will continue the Millwall curse.
  • Options
    Curse of the new manager, opponents on a dodgy run and being on the box to continue unfortunately. 0-2
  • Options
    1-0 to Charlton.
    As much as I've given Naby, what I would call valid criticism, I'd love him to get the goal.
    Hes like marmite love him or hate him
    But For some reason at times hes brilliant and a unit and looks solid yet other times looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights and doesnt want the ball
  • Options
    Loads of welshies on the train
  • Options
    A few in the Swan 
  • Options
    The team screams loss
  • Options
    love the pessimism on here .. typical morose and hang dog Addicks 'fans' .. what's happened to the Wembley spirit amongst the 35,000 who turned up for that one ?
  • Options
    No Taylor in the squad :(