Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR away tickets on sale (2,467 SOLD OUT ed. +450 restricted view available)

Comments

• Options
    Folk with a Boro ticket should jump to front of queue for QPR.
    Why
    I've travelled to Carlisle and Exeter etc  to see the mighty addicks away but that shouldn't put me any further up the order to get a qpr ticket
    Not that I'm allowed to go any way
    other halfs xmas  party 
  • Options

We have requested some extra restricted view seats and will confirm if and when they go on sale. #cafc
    https://twitter.com/CAFCofficial
  • Options
    Webby said:
    Been a Charlton lifer for many years but can only get to a handful of games a season as live on the Isle of Wight. Want to go to this game with my sons as back from university but only eligible when on general sale, but would like to book travel etc asap. So if any of you kind folks are able to but 3 tickets for me I would be eternally grateful and even buy the beers. Happy to transfer money in advance if that helps .... fingers crossed.
    There will almost certainly be spares kicking around for this in the days before the game
  • Options
    Extra 450 restricted view seats given.
  • Options
    Which stand are they in?
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    Which stand are they in?
    Looks like some in upper and some in lower.
  • Options
    I thought we had sold that end out?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m in thanks 
  • Options
    I'd be careful about restricted views at LR.

Last time I visited, there was a seat directly behind the floodlight stansion!
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    Which stand are they in?
    Covered end 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    E_cafc said:
    Which stand are they in?
    Covered end 
    No I think they are in the Paxton lol
  • Options
    It will of course mean you sit in your allocated seat and their Stewards do enforce this so please make sure your party are aware.
  • Options
    Belv said:

There are only about 500 going to Boro, I'd imagine all of those would have fallen somewhere into one of the first 8 phases and secured a QPR ticket with ease.
    510 now I believe.
  • Options
    E_cafc said:
    Which stand are they in?
    The same end but the (even more) rubbish seats!
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    It will of course mean you sit in your allocated seat and their Stewards do enforce this so please make sure your party are aware.
    A few on here suggested they also enforce sitting. Is this the case?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Redrobo said:
    Definitely not.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Redrobo said:
    Definitely maybe.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Redrobo said:
    Definitely maybe.
    Well I'm not having someone sit in my £33 gold seat and having to move to a restricted one. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    JaShea99 said:
    Redrobo said:
    Definitely maybe.
    Well I'm not having someone sit in my £33 gold seat and having to move to a restricted one. 
    I’m with you mate.
  • Options
    231 out of the 450 restricted view left.
  • Options
    Belv said:

There are only about 500 going to Boro, I'd imagine all of those would have fallen somewhere into one of the first 8 phases and secured a QPR ticket with ease.
    Exactly - and if a couple of random folk (who don’t go to lots of away games) decide to make the long trip, why shouldn’t they be entitled to move up the order. 
    We are not talking about a big number here, so just sell the 2 away games together as a package. The hardcore 300 (?) will always be at the top of entitlement list anyway. 
  • Options
    196 restricted left.
  • Options
    Every seat in the ground has some restricted view. It’s a cheek that they are selling tickets with restricted view as theY must be very restricted n 
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Solidgone said:
    Every seat in the ground has some restricted view. It’s a cheek that they are selling tickets with restricted view as theY must be very restricted n 
    I read it as 450 extra restricted tickets are on sale.