Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR away tickets on sale (2,467 SOLD OUT ed. +450 restricted view available)

Comments

• Options
    Charlton Stu what do all the numbers  620,580 ,550 etc mean on your first post beside dates
  • Options
    timken said:
    Charlton Stu what do all the numbers  620,580 ,550 etc mean on your first post beside dates
    How many points you need for each phase.
  • Options
    Phase 1 has been open for about an hour,their are 2 price bands for the upper tier,Gold & Silver.

Upper Tier - GOLD

819 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

263 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00

• Options
    website down at present 
  • Options
    Now up, just bought mine.
  • Options
    Ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

801 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

258 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00
  • Options
    clive said:
    Ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

801 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

258 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00
    Should we assume that Gold are in the middle block/s and Silver both ends of the upper stand ?
  • Options
    clive said:
    Ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

801 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

258 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00
    Should we assume that Gold are in the middle block/s and Silver both ends of the upper stand ?
    Judging by the seat i was sold this afternoon,no,the cheaper seats are the ones with no sight of the goal line,so maybe towards the rear of the upper tier.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

801 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

258 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00
    I think so. An odd way to price that stand, as if anything it's being further back in that stand which gets the worse views; a front row £28 seat at the end will have a much better view that a £33 seat towards the back in the middle
  • Options
    Thanks, clive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    clive said:
    Ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

801 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

258 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00
    Judging by the seat i was sold this afternoon,no,the cheaper seats are the ones with no sight of the goal line,so maybe towards the rear of the upper tier.
    Clive did you get to choose your seat
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clive said:
    clive said:
    Ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

801 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

258 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00
    No,the choice i was offered by our ticket office was between Gold & Silver categories.
  • Options
    clive said:
    clb74 said:
    clive said:
    clive said:
    Ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

801 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

258 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00
    No,the choice i was offered by our ticket office was between Gold & Silver categories.
    Very helpful.

Why the bloody hell can they not offer you a choice among the batch they have to sell?!
  • Options
    I agree.

I got into this instead.

https://www.croquet.org.uk/
  • Options
    Phase 2 to start soon,ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

769 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

258 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00
  • Options
    clive said:
    Phase 1 has been open for about an hour,their are 2 price bands for the upper tier,Gold & Silver.

Upper Tier - GOLD

819 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

263 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00

Our allocation is double that isn't it?
  • Options
    clive said:

Upper Tier - GOLD

819 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

263 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00

Yes, think it was 2,467 (or something like that). 
  • Options
    clive said:

Upper Tier - GOLD

819 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

263 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00

We get the lower tier once the upper tier has sold out
  • Options
    672 Gold and 252 Silver left now

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whether to bother with QPR away?  65 years of supporting CAFC and the 'local' away games become hard to endure, not from the football but from fellow fans...the experience at the Den NOT pleasant, no chance to sit down during 94 minutes of play, all around insisting on waving their arms around including during VFR...a couple of guys in the row in front of me, not kids, these, pointing and yelling abuse at those in the home stand- not even facing the football while doing so!! If this is 'away support' it's not for me any more.  QPR will be no better, up or downstairs, specially from the left of the upper tier where I was last time I went- again, 'fans' hurling abuse and pointless gestures at the nearest section of the home stand, NO interest in the football! If this is 'away support', I've had enough-  so there's one senior concession more for you lot!!
    No good to you now but as I arrived a few mins after kick off at the Den I was directed to the far end of the stand. That last block was near enough empty. I was able to sit down throughout. Something to bear in mind for future trips, perhaps QPR will be the same. When it's unreserved seating it tends to be like this I think. 
  • Options
    Whether to bother with QPR away?  65 years of supporting CAFC and the 'local' away games become hard to endure, not from the football but from fellow fans...the experience at the Den NOT pleasant, no chance to sit down during 94 minutes of play, all around insisting on waving their arms around including during VFR...a couple of guys in the row in front of me, not kids, these, pointing and yelling abuse at those in the home stand- not even facing the football while doing so!! If this is 'away support' it's not for me any more.  QPR will be no better, up or downstairs, specially from the left of the upper tier where I was last time I went- again, 'fans' hurling abuse and pointless gestures at the nearest section of the home stand, NO interest in the football! If this is 'away support', I've had enough-  so there's one senior concession more for you lot!!
    No good to you now but as I arrived a few mins after kick off at the Den I was directed to the far end of the stand. That last block was near enough empty. I was able to sit down throughout. Something to bear in mind for future trips, perhaps QPR will be the same. When it's unreserved seating it tends to be like this I think. 
    Last time I was at QPR it wasnt unreserved seating. The stewards were bloody strict..
  • Options
    It won't be unreserved seating if they are charging more for the centre blocks
  • Options
    Lack of direction/communication between stewards is a common problem too though, as some at Millwall were saying it was unreserved and others were saying sit in your seat.
  • Options

Ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

653 SEATS AVAILABLE

Upper Tier - SILVER

252 SEATS AVAILABLE

Phase 3 starting soon.
  • Options
    I can’t go to this one 😫. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Without seeing the original number released on to the website I assume about 350 tickets have been sold so far? 
  • Options
    Warning if you haven’t been before if you taller than 5ft 6in it is a very uncomfortable seat, unless of course you stand
  • Options
    Ticket update,phase 4 about to start

Upper Tier - GOLD

588 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

245 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.0
  • Options
    Phase 5 to start soon,ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

495 SEATS AVAILABLE