Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR away tickets on sale (2,467 SOLD OUT ed. +450 restricted view available)

Comments

• Been there loads of times, standing as well as sitting in both tiers never had a decent view. Best view of the goal is the one down the other end.Garry Poole screamer on his debut. 
    That was a hell of a goal. I thought that the ball had gone into the loft

• Anyone able to give another update? Wonder if these will make phase 7
  • edited November 2019
    Anyone able to give another update? Wonder if these will make phase 7

Upper Tier - SILVER

227 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Upper Tier - GOLD

335 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00
  • Anyone able to give another update? Wonder if these will make phase 7

Upper Tier - SILVER

227 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00
    SEE MORE AREAS To view full price list click here

Upper Tier - GOLD

335 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00
    Cheers
  • edited November 2019
    Away fans are situated in the upper tier of the School End, where around 1,279 fans can be accommodated.
    If demand requires it then the lower tier of 1,188 can also be allocated, increasing the number of places available to 2,467.
    So about 562 left in Upper.
    Plus lower = 1,188 tickets left.
    Total left 1,750.
    I would expect them to make phase 7.
  • No way does the lower tier only have 700 seats.
  • clive said:
    Phase 1 has been open for about an hour,their are 2 price bands for the upper tier,Gold & Silver.

Upper Tier - GOLD

819 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

263 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00

Clive do you know roughly how many of the 1800 upper tickets went on sale at the start?
  • edited November 2019
    No way does the lower tier only have 700 seats.
  • clb74 said:
    clive said:
    Phase 1 has been open for about an hour,their are 2 price bands for the upper tier,Gold & Silver.

Upper Tier - GOLD

819 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

263 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00

Clive do you know roughly how many of the 1800 upper tickets went on sale at the start?
    No,at a guess we would have sold 100-150 max in the 1st hour.
  • I might be able to help out with 2 tickets. I fall into phase 6 but can’t go 
  • Sponsored links:

• Ultimatum said:
    I might be able to help out with 2 tickets. I fall into phase 6 but can’t go 
    Have PM’d you mate
  • Up to 1,279 visiting supporters can be catered for and are situated in the upper tier of the School End behind one of the goals. If demand is high then the lower tier can also be given over, increasing allocations to around 2,500. If the lower tier allocation is all that's taken up, then the upper tier is allocated to home supporters. It used to be a case of 'sit right at the front of the tier, or you can't see all the goal at the near end or even the last few yards of the pitch'. However, the club has shortened the pitch so this shouldn't be a problem any longer.
    https://www.tothe92.co.uk/groundguide/qpr.html
  • Away fans are situated in the upper tier of the School End, where around 1,279 fans can be accommodated.
    If demand requires it then the lower tier of 1,188 can also be allocated, increasing the number of places available to 2,467.
    So about 562 left in Upper.
    Plus lower = 1,188 tickets left.
    Total left 1,750.
    I would expect them to make phase 7.
    I've amended to the above, as the football fans site gave incorrect capacities.
  • Top clobber shop Stuart's near the ground.
  • Looking at their game tonight I reckon you get the best view in the front 8-10 rows of the lower tier. 
  • Ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

294 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £16.00 £33.00

Upper Tier - SILVER

214 SEATS AVAILABLE
     £13.00 £28.00
  • edited November 2019
    Got my 2.

I wonder if this one will sell out now with the run we're currently on.

• Croydon said:
    Got my 2.

I wonder if this one will sell out now with the run we're currently on.

Back to 400 away after Christmas.
  • edited November 2019
    So well over 1k left as of this morning. Fair weather fans aren't keen it seems.

Great fixture for many of our first days of the Christmas holidays. 
  • So well over 1k left as of this morning. Fair weather fans aren't keen it seems.

Great fixture for many of our first days of the Christmas holidays. 
    Could also be fans are waiting for lower tier tickets to go on sale, the lesser of two evils.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got our 2. Golfie jnr has never been to Loftus rd. Told him its nothing to write home about......in fact it's an awful stadium. But its local & he wants to go......

Ticket sales very slow. I see results DO have an effect I  travelling numbers.
  • Regarding sales
    14 in our group going to qpr.
    10 couldve bought by now , but have decided to buy all the tickets tomorrow 
  • Purchased 10 for our extended group ( 5 eligible with 2 tickets apiece) & hoping for some positive news both on & off the pitch before we travel.
  • Anyone know if the pricing will be the same for the lower tier?
  • Got our 2. Golfie jnr has never been to Loftus rd. Told him its nothing to write home about......in fact it's an awful stadium. But its local & he wants to go......

Ticket sales very slow. I see results DO have an effect I  travelling numbers.
    Are they slow, or like every other away game that's sold well, they will shift once at VG and beyond? 
  • I thought a number or our fans were holding off buying until the less crapier seats became available no?
  • Anyone know if the pricing will be the same for the lower tier?
    If they charge the same as home fans the prices will be Silver Category price.
    https://www.qpr.co.uk/tickets/pricing/
  • Phase 6 to start very soon,ticket update

Upper Tier - GOLD

245 SEATS AVAILABLE

Upper Tier - SILVER

210 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Upper sold out, just got tickets in the Lower
  • Let,s sell this out now !