Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luton match tickets to go on restricted sale (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    clive said:
    Phase 6 to start soon,ticket update

Standard tickets

300 SEATS AVAILABLE

I’m on 525 points 😫. Praying there’s some left at 2pm 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Was toying with attending this but Sky's red button won over doing a 280 mile round trip via the M1 to a poxy ground I last visited with Dave Shipperley and Captain Peacock in the side.
  • Options
    Hopefully when they move more away fans can go, and this dump becomes affordable housing. 
  • Options
    Hopefully when they move more away fans can go, and this dump becomes affordable housing. 
    Thatl be 5 years away yet at least, there new ground is still being protested against by local buisnesses. 
  • Options
    Didn't realise the move is still a long way off, as we travel down from Bedford by train we have met some very unsavoury hatters, so safe journey anybody going this way. 
  • Options
    I have the joy of working in Luton, only a 25-30min walk from the ground so may leave my car at the office rather than risk parking it with my cafc sticker on show (leaving work the night that Luton played Millwall a few weeks ago led to several cans of beer lobbed at my car and my wing mirror being kicked whilst I was waiting at a red light!!).

This is assuming there are still tickets left at 2pm and I can get my hands on one!
  • Options
    Ticket update

Standard tickets

250 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Thatl be 5 years away yet at least, there new ground is still being protested against by local buisnesses. 
    The problem for Luton Town isn't the new ground itself but the commercial/retail development elsewhere which is being used to fund the new ground.

The new ground looks great and is in a really good location near the station.
  • Options
    Ultimatum said:
    clive said:
    Phase 6 to start soon,ticket update

Standard tickets

300 SEATS AVAILABLE

I’m on 525 points 😫. Praying there’s some left at 2pm 
    Looks like there will be at least a couple hundred.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    The problem for Luton Town isn't the new ground itself but the commercial/retail development elsewhere which is being used to fund the new ground.

The new ground looks great and is in a really good location near the station.
    Which is exactly why the people that run the arndale are complaining. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This lot will never move.  I first went in the early 80's and they were talking of moving then, Milton Keynes if I'm not mistaken.

• Options
    Phase 7 to start shortly,ticket update

Standard tickets

234 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Going quick now, 150 available
  • Options
    This lot will never move.  I first went in the early 80's and they were talking of moving then, Milton Keynes if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah MK, then by the airport which would have been an absolute nightmare. This seems to be the closest they’ve actually got to moving. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Yeah MK, then by the airport which would have been an absolute nightmare. This seems to be the closest they’ve actually got to moving. 
    Maybe here, although I wouldn't recommend the coach, Cobbles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luton,_Iowa

• Options
    Ticket update

Standard tickets

128 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    Ticket update

Standard tickets

98 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    shine166 said:

That would be handy.

I'd get a flight from Biggin Hill for the game.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

That would be handy.

Fly? It's only 70 miles you could get there much cheaper being fired out of a circus cannon 😉.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    shine166 said:

That would be handy.

Fly? It's only 70 miles you could get there much cheaper being fired out of a circus cannon 😉.
    I didn't enjoy that last time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's because it's a night game. 
    Live on the Red Button 
  • Options
    Live on the Red Button 
    So was bristol city
  • Options
    Live on the Red Button 
    This plus if we'd beaten Millwall on Saturday it would have sold out at VG only stage.
  • Options
    Live on the Red Button 
    This plus if we'd beaten Millwall on Saturday it would have sold out at VG only stage.
    Gloryhunters
  • Options
    I was on a course today then out tonight, forgot about booking mine. Just done it, 53 left now
  • Options
    reckon itll make friday lol?
  • Options
    Phase 8 to start soon,ticket update

Standard tickets

32 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    Ticket update

Standard tickets

25 SEATS AVAILABLE