Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luton match tickets to go on restricted sale (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    clive said:
    clive said:
    Under the current system, what is the current maximum amount of points you can be on?

2 year ST holder + 30 away league games since the start of last season = 760 points.

Do cup games and play off games count towards it or do they only count league games?
    At present 855 points is the maximum points.
    Fantastic system that not surprisingly, the vast majority of fans still do not understand.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/loyalty-points-explained
    I'm pretty sure that the maximum's actually 870.  Did you remember to take into account the Gillingham away friendly (which unusually counted as 10 points), and Chris Solly's testimonial match against Aston Villa (worth another 5)?
    My total is 850,the only games i have missed is the Stevenage away [Checkatrade] match & Gillingham friendly match.
    Elfsborg, thinks you don't deserve any priority over someone who has never been to a Charlton game in their life.
    I'd have a word with him if I were you :-) 
  • Options
    Fantastic system that not surprisingly, the vast majority of fans still do not understand.
    The information has been put out there.
    If people can't be bothererd to read/remember it that's their call.
    West Brom went straight on general  which met with no complaints.  Perhaps tickets should be sold this way in the future.
    Gary I don't know if you're being serious or not ?
    We had an allocation of over 2,000 for WBA.
    We have roughly half that allocation for Luton.
    The ticket priority is fine apart from VG perhaps being a bit high.
    However, Rikofold has a point that if VG members are to be guaranteed a ticket, then they may as well go higher up.
    I am being serious.

I hear what Clive and you are saying regards the points system being spelt out, but the volumes of people on here questioning things seems to suggest many people are unhappy.

As regards two stages of selling tickets in one day, I have not seen that before.
    It's been happening for a long time mate.

PS If we put Luton on General Sale as you wish, a fair amount of S/T holders, VG holders and fans who attend regularly home & away may have missed out for fans that only go occasionally.
    You're talking nonsense :-)
    Nonsense is my middle name.

Can we agree to differ?
  • Options
    clive said:
    clive said:
    Under the current system, what is the current maximum amount of points you can be on?

2 year ST holder + 30 away league games since the start of last season = 760 points.

Do cup games and play off games count towards it or do they only count league games?
    I'm pretty sure that the maximum's actually 870.  Did you remember to take into account the Gillingham away friendly (which unusually counted as 10 points), and Chris Solly's testimonial match against Aston Villa (worth another 5)?
    My total is 850,the only games i have missed is the Stevenage away [Checkatrade] match & Gillingham friendly match.
    plastic
  • Options
    The information has been put out there.
    If people can't be bothererd to read/remember it that's their call.
    West Brom went straight on general  which met with no complaints.  Perhaps tickets should be sold this way in the future.
    That is ridiculous but i know you don't actually believe that. 
    Can you get me ticket for Wednesday away please, hopefully there are tickets remaining when it gets to your priority stage.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    clive said:
    clive said:

My total is 850,the only game i have missed is the Stevenage away [Checkatrade] match.
    The Stevenage match was actually worth 10.  There must be one we're forgetting, because I'm on the same having missed two away league games last year...

460 for league last season;
    230 for season ticket this year;
    70 for league away games this season;
    30 for away cup games (MK, Stevenage and Mansfield);
    25 for cup games (Wimbledon, Swansea U21s, Mansfield replay, Donny and FGR);
    25 for friendlies (5 each for Brighton, Norwich and Villa, plus 10 for Gills away);
    30 for play-offs.

That comes to 870.  My home play-off points went on a few days after Wembley, and were "granted manually"; did yours definitely go on?

EDIT: Ah, you've added Gillingham in as well.  That makes more sense now.
  • Options
    clive said:
    clive said:

Elfsborg, thinks you don't deserve any priority over someone who has never been to a Charlton game in their life.
    I'd have a word with him if I were you :-) 
    Clive should receive comps.
  • Options
    @Covered End are you missing my point in that the system is not to my liking.

As said before.

Away stubs
    Season ticket holders
    Valley Gold

In this order, simple.
  • Options
    clive said:
    clive said:

My total is 850,the only game i have missed is the Stevenage away [Checkatrade] match.
    The Stevenage match was actually worth 10.  There must be one we're forgetting, because I'm on the same having missed two away league games last year...

460 for league last season;
    230 for season ticket this year;
    70 for league away games this season;
    30 for away cup games (MK, Stevenage and Mansfield);
    25 for cup games (Wimbledon, Swansea U21s, Mansfield replay, Donny and FGR);
    25 for friendlies (5 each for Brighton, Norwich and Villa, plus 10 for Gills away);
    30 for play-offs.

That comes to 870.  My home play-off points went on a few days after Wembley, and were "granted manually"; did yours definitely go on?

EDIT: Ah, you've added Gillingham in as well.  That makes more sense now.
    Sorry,i didn't realise the Gillingham match carried loyalty points,not that i would have gone anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As said before.

Away stubs
    Season ticket holders
    Valley Gold

In this order, simple.
    Sorry mate, when you said perhaps tickets should be sold on General Sale.
    I thought you meant perhaps tickets should be sold on General Sale :-)
  • Options
    Tickets come today. Looking forward to this half day on the Tuesday and rest of the week off after. 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Is it right that I got 5 points last week when I bought 2 tickets (adult and U11) the day before the game online.  Should I not have got more?  It is a long haul to even 100 at this rate for me!
  • Options
    Phase 4 to start shortly,ticket update

Standard tickets

714 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    Ticket update

Standard tickets

660 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    Bloody hell just bought mine and that's the only one in an hour.
    659 left.
  • Options
    659 left.
    Unless everyone's waiting to get home from work, it doesn't seem that there are many people at 620 points or above

Of course the real elite are those of us with 650 points  :)
  • Options

As said before.

Away stubs
    Season ticket holders
    Valley Gold

In this order, simple.
    And how do you propose the club check your away stubs......can hardly feed them into your phone or PC.

Everyone knows the rules.....the system  has been in existence for over a year. If you want priority on away tickets then either join VG or buy a ST. 
  • Options
    659 left.
    Are we certain that the website hasn't crashed or something silly?  Its STILL at 659...
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Surprising to say the least
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    659 left.
    Are we certain that the website hasn't crashed or something silly?  Its STILL at 659...
    Now on 657 remaining,i think the tickets will sell out in phase 5 which commences Monday at 14.00.
  • Options
    Hopefully they'll scrape through to Tuesday, I'll be on 555 pts after tomorrow. 🤞
  • Options

As said before.

Away stubs
    Season ticket holders
    Valley Gold

In this order, simple.
    And how do you propose the club check your away stubs......can hardly feed them into your phone or PC.

Everyone knows the rules.....the system  has been in existence for over a year. If you want priority on away tickets then either join VG or buy a ST. 
    Have you heard of such a thing as a computer and a purchasing history?!
  • Options
    Tickets come today. Looking forward to this half day on the Tuesday and rest of the week off after. 
    Looking forward to Luton, you must really dislike where you live...................
  • Options
    Luton A was brilliant last season. 
  • Options

As said before.

Away stubs
    Season ticket holders
    Valley Gold

In this order, simple.

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Looking forward to Luton, you must really dislike where you live...................
    Ain’t you got some non league ground to and program to nonce over 
  • Options
    Luton away was great season, you should have seen the Luton fans faces after that 96th minute equaliser!
  • Options
    656 left.
  • Options

As said before.

Away stubs
    Season ticket holders
    Valley Gold

In this order, simple.

Have you heard of such a thing as a computer and a purchasing history?!
    Isnt that exactly how the loyaly scheme works, purchases are allocated points