Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luton match tickets to go on restricted sale (SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Tickets come today. Looking forward to this half day on the Tuesday and rest of the week off after. 
    Looking forward to Luton, you must really dislike where you live...................
    Ain’t you got some non league ground to and program to nonce over 
    Never on a midweek night mate.  Only nonce at the weekend.
  • Options
    @Covered End are you missing my point in that the system is not to my liking.

As said before.

Away stubs
    Season ticket holders
    Valley Gold

In this order, simple.
    And how do you propose the club check your away stubs......can hardly feed them into your phone or PC.

Everyone knows the rules.....the system  has been in existence for over a year. If you want priority on away tickets then either join VG or buy a ST. 
    Have you heard of such a thing as a computer and a purchasing history?!
    Isnt that exactly how the loyaly scheme works, purchases are allocated points
    Try telling Mr Happy that.
  • Options
    656 left.
    Still 656!
  • Options
    656 left.
    Still 656!
    At least 550 left on Monday at 2pm, sold out by the end of the day 
  • Options
    Any ticket updates ? 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Any ticket updates ? 
  • Options
    CatAddick said:
    shine166 said:
    Any ticket updates ? 
    Nice1 
  • Options
    642 left.
  • Options
    Selling my ticket if anyone wants to buy it. I'm done with these local away games, too many scumbags at Charlton these days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tbh both Luton and millwall are both on the higher risk side for trouble and kinda expected. 
  • Options
    Phase 5 to start shortly, ticket update

Standard tickets

637 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    Purchased 482 left 
  • Options
    Managed to get one, 466 left.
  • Options
    395 left.
  • Options
    Ticket update

Standard tickets

375 SEATS AVAILABLE

• Options
    345 available now 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Selling my ticket if anyone wants to buy it. I'm done with these local away games, too many scumbags at Charlton these days.
    I will stick my neck out here and say that there will be little to no trouble at luton away in midweek.

Naturally Millwall away there was going to be a bit of aggro, same as there probably will be at the home game with them.
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    345 available now 
    Very surprised - I expected them to go quickly this afternoon and to sell-out before the next phase.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PopIcon said:
    I will stick my neck out here and say that there will be little to no trouble at luton away in midweek.

Naturally Millwall away there was going to be a bit of aggro, same as there probably will be at the home game with them.

There was some bother after the midweek cup in 2011. Nothing serious but a friend got targeted. It is not a nice place, nor one to be playing up in.

Didn’t see any trouble last year as we got the (heavily) suggested police buses to and from the station, which in itself shows it’s not a normal away ground.  I’m still not sure if the buses were because of locals or to stop boozed up away fans being idiots in Luton’s err, more notorious parts. I think those buses will be running again.

• Options
    RedPanda said:
    PopIcon said:

There was some bother after the midweek cup in 2011. Nothing serious but a friend got targeted. It is not a nice place, nor one to be playing up in.

Didn’t see any trouble last year as we got the (heavily) suggested police buses to and from the station, which in itself shows it’s not a normal away ground.  I’m still not sure if the buses were because of locals or to stop boozed up away fans being idiots in Luton’s err, more notorious parts. I think those buses will be running again.

I think most fans walked back to the station anyway, I didn't see any problems after the match
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    PopIcon said:

I think most fans walked back to the station anyway, I didn't see any problems after the match
    They did shut the road behind the away stand and blocked both ends with police to avoid any issues. It had naturally gotten quite heated in the ground by the partition so maybe they were worried about that boiling over to outside.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    PopIcon said:

I'm not bothered about agro from the Luton fans, it's all the plonkers who follow Charlton. You wouldn't expect trouble at WBA, but the amount of knobs giving it large on the Charlton concourse was embarrassing.
  • Options
    walked to and from the ground last season from the designated away pub. 
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    RedPanda said:
    PopIcon said:

I'm not bothered about agro from the Luton fans, it's all the plonkers who follow Charlton. You wouldn't expect trouble at WBA, but the amount of knobs giving it large on the Charlton concourse was embarrassing.

Ah sorry, I just saw Chris’s post rather than yours which he quoted. I didn't go to WBA but I'm inclinded to agree about the plonkers, unfortunately.

• Options
    314 left
  • Options
    Got my two, dump of a place but new ground for my lad. 
  • Options
    Phase 6 to start soon,ticket update

Standard tickets

300 SEATS AVAILABLE