Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Albie Morgan Out On Loan

124»

Comments

• If Albie has another loan in the new year the likelihood is that it will be to a league club.
  • Can he play for three different clubs in a season?

Nope - Unless its different for Ebbsfleet seeing they're not a League side

Nope - Unless its different for Ebbsfleet seeing they're not a League side

I wondered the same.
  • Could this potentially cover for Kayal injured? Saw somewhere the other night he went off injured for Israel but seen nothing since. Not starting for them tonight too
  • seth plum said:
    If Albie has another loan in the new year the likelihood is that it will be to a league club.
    I'd rather he stayed with us. I think Lapslie might benefit more a loan move more, he's 22 now and needs proper match time rather than 10 minute cameos when we're hanging on for a win/draw
  • Could this potentially cover for Kayal injured? Saw somewhere the other night he went off injured for Israel but seen nothing since. Not starting for them tonight too
    Not entirely sure he is injured. Something happened after the game the other day of which created a huge political uproar, all surrounding Kayal. If he is injured, fair enough, it only proves my point he should’ve stayed here for the international break. But if it’s anything to do with this political situation, he could’ve just been completely dropped from the squad. 
  • Glad to have him back, I'd argue he is as good as Oztumer
  • Shame Gallen had to try and persuade Albie to go on loan to Ebbsfleet (as per the Trust Interview) - Ties in with what I heard about him being reluctant to take any loan move

Had hoped that he'd realised without being persuaded that there were better players ahead of him and that a loan move would benefit him more than the U23s

Regardless it is good to have him back, especially if he's learnt the defensive side to his game that Lee has mentioned as he could be a pivotal part of the team for the rest of the season
  • Sage said:
    Could this potentially cover for Kayal injured? Saw somewhere the other night he went off injured for Israel but seen nothing since. Not starting for them tonight too
    Not entirely sure he is injured. Something happened after the game the other day of which created a huge political uproar, all surrounding Kayal. If he is injured, fair enough, it only proves my point he should’ve stayed here for the international break. But if it’s anything to do with this political situation, he could’ve just been completely dropped from the squad. 
    Interesting, any idea what it was? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame Gallen had to try and persuade Albie to go on loan to Ebbsfleet (as per the Trust Interview) - Ties in with what I heard about him being reluctant to take any loan move

Had hoped that he'd realised without being persuaded that there were better players ahead of him and that a loan move would benefit him more than the U23s

Regardless it is good to have him back, especially if he's learnt the defensive side to his game that Lee has mentioned as he could be a pivotal part of the team for the rest of the season
    I imagine that it was more the non league nature of the move that Albie didn't fancy. After playing several games in a top L1 team last season, playing 2 divisions below that level is a bit of a drop.

I still don't understand why he didn't get a league move in August. Was he too fussy or did he genuinely fancy his chances of playing for us, only to be caught out by all the late signings we made?
  • Sage said:
    Could this potentially cover for Kayal injured? Saw somewhere the other night he went off injured for Israel but seen nothing since. Not starting for them tonight too
    Interesting, any idea what it was? 
    He wasn’t injured tonight as he was on the bench for Israel. He’ll be back for us hopefully on Saturday.

What I saw was he has apparently called the Arab Israeli‘s the bosses of the squad and it didn’t go down well with everyone else and so had created a bit of a divide. Interesting how he wasn’t used at all tonight. 
  • Oh when I first saw that Sage I thought u meant something happened at Charlton lol, been racking my brains to think who it could have been lol.

Thought we were going to have another TBH issue regarding country issues(cant think who it was that TBH had the problem with tho)
  • Possibly to play in the Oztumer/Williams role?
  • When you see how well Oztumer/Kayal/Aneke have worked out plus the wonderful but perennially injured Williams and the fact that Conor will at some point need a rest/get suspended/get crocked (hopefully not but you know our luck!) I’d say Albie could be pretty much top of the pile at the moment for one of the attacking mid positions.  
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Possibly to play in the Oztumer/Williams role?
    I think it's so that we have an option off the bench.

With Pratley, Field, Williams, JFC, Lapslie and possibly Chucks injured it leaves us with 4 midfielders.

Ozzy
    Cullen Kayal Gallagher

Morgan gives us someone on the bench who can change the game.

• Dazzler21 said:

With Pratley, Field, Williams, JFC, Lapslie and possibly Chucks injured it leaves us with 4 midfielders.

Ozzy
    Cullen Kayal Gallagher

And Gallagjer is one yellow away from suspension too.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Ozzy
    Cullen Kayal Gallagher

And Gallagjer is one yellow away from suspension too.
    But Pratters is only out for 1 game suspended. Hopefully Lapslie won't be long.
  • Lockyer is also one yellow away from a suspension
  • Back ready for the xmas schedule? could be useful hope he can get a run of games somewhere and show his talent.
  • Sponsored links:

• What happened to Lapslie? I cannot find  info on this new injury.
  • Setback with the hamstring I think 
  • The way it's going Jacko might have to get his boots out the loft...