Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Albie Morgan Out On Loan

Comments

• Options
    28 day loan, he'll be back in the squad for Millwall judging by the injuries we're racking up 
  • Options
    I'd recall him now if we can
  • Options
    Being a non-league loan, I believe we can call him back whenever we want so yes, I would expect him back by the end of the week too.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Being a non-league loan, I believe we can call him back whenever we want so yes, I would expect him back by the end of the week too.
    Will be interesting to see who else we promote from the U23s

Even if we recall Morgan there is still one space left on the bench!! - Maybe Vennings as per the Bromley Addicks meeting?
  • Options
    Sage said:

Even if we recall Morgan there is still one space left on the bench!! - Maybe Vennings as per the Bromley Addicks meeting?
    Quite possibly. We will probably have more spaces on the bench to fill unless Hemed, Purrington, and Lapslie are available for the weekend.

Right now I make it, Phillips, Maynard-Brewer, Solly, Oshilaja, Lockyer, Sarr, Pearce, Pratley, Cullen, Kayal, Gallagher, Oztumer, Aneke, Bonne, Davison. That's 15 players, we need Morgan back plus two more for the weekend. Bench is going to be weak.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Sage said:

Quite possibly. We will probably have more spaces on the bench to fill unless Hemed, Purrington, and Lapslie are available for the weekend.

Right now I make it, Phillips, Maynard-Brewer, Solly, Oshilaja, Lockyer, Sarr, Pearce, Pratley, Cullen, Kayal, Gallagher, Oztumer, Aneke, Bonne, Davison. That's 15 players, we need Morgan back plus two more for the weekend. Bench is going to be weak.
    Wont be surprised if Purrington gets rushed back a little now
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Hopefully the 2 weeks at Ebsfleet will be the kick up the backside Bowyer thinks he needs
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Sage said:

Wont be surprised if Purrington gets rushed back a little now
    See it coming as well mate.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Hopefully the 2 weeks at Ebsfleet will be the kick up the backside Bowyer thinks he needs
    Played one game against Maidenhead. Wasn't allowed to play in The FA Cup as we plan to use him in that competition. Hopefully even just having to drop down to Non-League to be involved in men's football helps him realise he has to work even harder than before.

He needs to be called back now though. Even if it's until some players are back and he goes out on loan again.
  • Options
    He is needed back so hopefully the tin pot club he is now at will do the necessary
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:
    Sage said:

Toby Stevenson could come in as left back cover? He at least has some senior team experience.

Thankfully we then have 8 days until the next game so will give some players time to get back.
  • Options
    "ltr">Good luck Albie! 👌<br>The academy graduate has extended his loan stay at <a href="https://twitter.com/EUFCofficial?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@EUFCofficial&lt;/a> until January. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/cafc?src=hash&amp;amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw"
  • Options
    I presume Albie isnt actually allowed to play for anyone else now this season other than Ebbsfleet or Charlton

Seeing that he's already played for us both against Blackburn and Forest Green
  • Options
    Just extended his loan deal until 4th January. 
    Hopefully he will play and learn.
  • Options
    My slight worry is that because he's so much better technically than the Ebbsfleet players, they'll be told to do much of the donkey work for him
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Shocking pun in the headline. He's right though, Morgan should be playing at a much higher level. Still baffled why no L1 club snapped him up in August
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet will have been told what we expect from them in terms of his development. The fact the loan has been extended suggests we are happy with how it is going.
  • Options
    Ebbsfleet will have been told what we expect from them in terms of his development. The fact the loan has been extended suggests we are happy with how it is going.
    To an extent we didn't have much choice. National League is as high as he can go, and why move him to a different NL club at this stage?

The big question is what happens in January. Back in the Charlton squad or an EFL loan?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To an extent we didn't have much choice. National League is as high as he can go, and why move him to a different NL club at this stage?

The big question is what happens in January. Back in the Charlton squad or an EFL loan?
    Cant go to anyone else... He's already played for two clubs this year, unless of course rules are different with Non-League teams
  • Options
    Bright lad knows a good team when he see's it...
  • Options
    Bright lad knows a good team when he see's it...
    But unfortunately he can't join them until January so he's stuck at Ebsfleet  :D
  • Options

His reverse pass that set up Gallagher on the opening day of the season was beautiful. If he can get match fit there's got to be a place in the squad for him after Christmas, especially given the amount of injuries we seem to pick up.
  • Options

His reverse pass that set up Gallagher on the opening day of the season was beautiful. If he can get match fit there's got to be a place in the squad for him after Christmas, especially given the amount of injuries we seem to pick up.
    Massive shame he didn't get a 5 month L1 loan in August, ready to return in January with all that experience behind him. 
  • Options
    Think he'd do well at CAM for us right now.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Think he'd do well at CAM for us right now.
    The lad is quality . He’s had half a poor game for us and been discarded 
  • Options
    Back with us.
  • Options
    Back with us.
    https://www.ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/morgan-misfortune-as-charlton-recall-midfielder/

Recalled by us. Strange timing as the loan was only extended a short time ago
  • Options
    Guess with Lapslie out we need Morgan