Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crossbars Today - what a shambles

1235»

Comments

• Options
    I can understand people wanting to go to games, meet mates, cheer on the lads blah, blah, blah but do you really have to give Roland more money for overpriced beer and crap food? 
    You’re not though, it’s already franchised out. 
    Yes but if they didn’t make enough, better still any, sales then they wouldn’t renew the contract or would seek a huge reduction and Roland would lose out.
    Would it make him sell the club any quicker?

Would the loss of a contract really make a dent in his fortune?
  • Options
    I can understand people wanting to go to games, meet mates, cheer on the lads blah, blah, blah but do you really have to give Roland more money for overpriced beer and crap food? 
    Yes but if they didn’t make enough, better still any, sales then they wouldn’t renew the contract or would seek a huge reduction and Roland would lose out.

Yeah you're right, get another round in then it makes no difference.
  • Options

That is not the point though.

The NAPM brigade know that not giving him dough is irrelevant to HIM, but is relevant to US.
  • Options

The NAPM brigade know that not giving him dough is irrelevant to HIM, but is relevant to US.
    You got nothing better to do a 5.45 in the morning.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Hello mate, you alright?

First moan of the day.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Hello mate, you alright?

First moan of the day.
    Im happy when im moaning.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:

Hello mate, you alright?

First moan of the day.
    Im happy when im moaning.
    Many are happy when you're asleep
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    With me, before my hip replacement it was a case of it is so near and easier to the ground with the aid of a lift. On previous home game it was a case of being easier for the Swan to get a bus to Welling to go to a BBQ. Last home game previous we were 50/50 and ended up in the Swan due to cheaper and one of us lives in Bexleyheath and myself I can jump a 53 to Greenwich. After last weeks game it was a case of "Yes definitely the Swan". Much better beer selection, cheaper, better service and good exercise for me going up that steep hill. 
    Do The Swan serve beer in plastic glasses after the game as well?
  • Options

I get that but the post I was referring to questioned giving Roland any more money than necessary. I don't knock the NAPM brigade at all, fair play to them but it's an individual's choice if they spend money or not and if so how much.
  • Options
    Our problem is that my mate usually has at lest one of his grandkids so Crossbars is more convenient and as many have stated the local pubs are not great (unless it's a nice summer's day when we can stand outside.) They get extremely crowded and not too comfortable for the kids. The real tragedy is that both the Liberal and Conservative clubs have bitten the dust. We drive in from Lee so our first priority is parking up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't think spikes or dips in any sales would affect RD selling the club in any way whatsoever, even if the franchisee did pull out. The bottom line is, imo, he wants out and wants to sell the club but is asking far too much it
  • Options
    Don't think spikes or dips in any sales would affect RD selling the club in any way whatsoever, even if the franchisee did pull out. The bottom line is, imo, he wants out and wants to sell the club but is asking far too much it
    Exactly. If the price was right you'd have a full directors box of interested parties. And nothing will change until Roland finds reality.
  • Options
    The club will receive significant commission on all F&B sales...........
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Rudders22 said:
    With me, before my hip replacement it was a case of it is so near and easier to the ground with the aid of a lift. On previous home game it was a case of being easier for the Swan to get a bus to Welling to go to a BBQ. Last home game previous we were 50/50 and ended up in the Swan due to cheaper and one of us lives in Bexleyheath and myself I can jump a 53 to Greenwich. After last weeks game it was a case of "Yes definitely the Swan". Much better beer selection, cheaper, better service and good exercise for me going up that steep hill. 
    Do The Swan serve beer in plastic glasses after the game as well?
    Yes mate
  • Options
    garfield said:
    The club will receive significant commission on all F&B sales...........
    Exactly, they provide the venue & presumably leave everything else to the caterers & pick up their fee every so often for doing nothing
  • Options
    The saddest part of this is we cannot stand together as a support base. Weve gone from coming really close to forcing the old prick out to apathy to what people clearly want. Handfuls of decent results and to draw the curtain on the ruinous stuff happening at the helm. 

Keep honking on a message board about how shit the service is in the contracted out fans bar, Roland Duchatalet gives not one shit and neither does his ball bag of a catering manager who is about the closest thing to an accountable person. And he's too busy picking through facebook comments of people calling him nasty names to give two shits about the standard if produce or service in crossbars, because guess what? Its fucking subbed out 

Get in bed with these people and live with their STIs 
  • Options
    It was one of the early evening home games from last season where in Crossbars I asked for a Fosters and I it was almost like an Cappuccino on top.