Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Gallen - now a Director

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    thenewbie said:
    Gallen did seem to have a pretty good relationship with Bowyer, so it will be interesting to see how he gets on with Adkins.

I would imagine it will be fairly harmonious (already hard to imagine Nads not getting on well with anyone) but I don't know how "hands on" Adkins likes to be in the signing process.
    I think how he gets on with Roddy will be more significant.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    Gallen did seem to have a pretty good relationship with Bowyer, so it will be interesting to see how he gets on with Adkins.

I would imagine it will be fairly harmonious (already hard to imagine Nads not getting on well with anyone) but I don't know how "hands on" Adkins likes to be in the signing process.
    That's a very good point in fairness. Though I would assume the model that Sandgaard seems to favour would mean he's at least considered this as part of the appointment as he won't want clashing egos all over the place.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

I suspect that Roddy is going to have the "Les Reed" role and a similar model to what Southampton had.

The structure, personal and reporting lines will, in my opinion, be as intresting as the transfer window.  Assuming its all announced over the summer.  I thought that was the way they would manage Bowyer's exit.  It will be very interesting if Gallen and Euall stay, what their actual jobs are and who they report to. 
  • Options
    will Gallen have a role under the new regime ?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    thenewbie said:

I suspect that Roddy is going to have the "Les Reed" role and a similar model to what Southampton had.

The structure, personal and reporting lines will, in my opinion, be as intresting as the transfer window.  Assuming its all announced over the summer.  I thought that was the way they would manage Bowyer's exit.  It will be very interesting if Gallen and Euall stay, what their actual jobs are and who they report to. 
    That's the Euall question answered.