Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bowyer to Huddersfield?!

We really can’t catch a break at the moment, Bowyer odds on favourite for the Huddersfield job?!

Guess the rumour mill is up and running yet again....

Comments

• No chance, the fella loves Charlton through and through would have to be a really good deal imo. 

Huddersfield are a thoroughly unlikeable shit northern club. 
  • Probably just their fans lumping on it. Absolutely certain he wouldn’t go there.
  • Last time our manager was favourite for a job he ended up getting it.
  • Not a chance

• No chance, the fella loves Charlton through and through would have to be a really good deal imo. 

He’s literally left us before. 
  • Would be a silly decision in my opinion, do what he's doing at us and he will walk into better jobs.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    Scaremongering, can’t see it happening.
  • I'm sure the Leeds fans would really love him if he chose to go and work @ Huddersfield, and reckon he knows it

What next? - Chris Powell to be the next Millwall Manager?
  • I'm sure the Leeds fans would really love him if he chose to go and work @ Huddersfield, and reckon he knows it

He's not actually that popular among Leeds fans.
  • se9addick said:
    No chance, the fella loves Charlton through and through would have to be a really good deal imo. 

He’s literally left us before. 
    Yeah, for a really good deal at one of the biggest clubs in the country, no way will he leave us for Huddersfield.

• No chance, I think Huddersfield will struggle this season, whoever is in charge
  • Hudds in freefall, all the pressure with little to gain. When he does leave us, it won't be for a club like that.
  • I imagine this will be asked in his presser tomorrow. Can’t see him going to Uddesfield. Can see one of the West Ham, Newcastle or Leeds job coming up at end of the season.
  • On the 29th Feb 2020.
  • Sponsored links:

I know 3 Leeds fans out here and they are always telling me what a legend Bowyer is up there.
    I know a couple of Leeds fans that also sing his praises all the time. One even said if their manager fails, they'd want Bowyer next.

I laughed it off, but I'm pretty confident he'd go there. 
  • "Betting odds are real indicators of fact, the bookies rarely get things wrong"

Or so I read on here frequently.

: - )

• No way would he leave a team on the ascendancy, we are on a journey as the legend himself says. I cant see him blowing all of that to join a team which is destined for failure & lets be honest. Huddersfield are a proper pony sh*t club. 
  • He and his team have worked too hard on putting this team together to just up and leave without having a good go. 

Its going to be one of those roles that turns into a poisoned chalice. 

Though you can never be 100% sure as football is a funny ol game, I just cant see it.
  • RedManS said:
    No way would he leave a team on the ascendancy, we are on a journey as the legend himself says. I cant see him blowing all of that to join a team which is destined for failure & lets be honest. Huddersfield are a proper pony sh*t club. 
    With a much bigger budget for players and manager's wages and no irrational owner.
    & leave everything he has created in such a short space of time? with a much bigger budget? league 1 teams have a bigger budget than us & i cant see him going that way either
  • If he didn’t leave for Derby or Swansea in the summer, I can’t see why he’d suddenly be interested in jumping ship to Huddersfield who are in freefall.
  • Paddy Power sponsor Hudds .. this is bookie wishful thinking