Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• ValleyPass been working really well for those who decided to use iFollow to be cautious after the bad reviews it got from the pre-season friendlies
  • My 8 year old is hassling me to sign up to Valley Pass. Do I need to put a foreign location as my billing address? 
  • Hi guys, 

For those having issues with the stream but can only access audio, i've been told to pass on this email address to contact: VPsupport@streamamg.com.

• My 8 year old is hassling me to sign up to Valley Pass. Do I need to put a foreign location as my billing address? 
    Nope
  • edited August 2019
    Not working for me says not available on mobile device(iPad)what a fucking Liberty!!!
  • Hi guys, 

For those having issues with the stream but can only access audio, i've been told to pass on this email address to contact: VPsupport@streamamg.com.

Sorry we no speak Eenglish
  • Working fine here in Canada - is the commentary also being used for the audio feed?
  • razil said:
    How do you actually start watching on ifollow. It says I have access to the match. Bit cant find a link to start it 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/live-stream
    Couldn’t get to this page without the above link, perhaps I was doing something wrong
    Same. The actual link on valley pass kept taking me to the payment page, and telling me I’m not outside the UK. I live in Canada. 
  • Not working for me says not available on mobile device(iPad)what a fucking Liberty!!!

Doesn't work on mobile devices yet
  • Stream has gone on VP!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• My stream has expired.
  • Yep died for me, back onto Valley Pass audio for extra time annoyingly!
  • Horror show
  • Not working for me says not available on mobile device(iPad)what a fucking Liberty!!!
    bit late now but have you tried loading the page in desktop mode on the iPad? If you hold the refresh button in the browser it'll load the normal site and not the mobile version
  • My stream never cut out, guess I got lucky. 
  • Glovepup said:
    My IPTV service is working (it is a paid service)
    Which provider do you use and would you recommend?
  • Had to download the Blackburn app. Their commentators were not happy 
  • Glovepup said:
    Did yours cut out after Taylor scored? Both my providers did and it never came back on on either, would be interested to see if most of the IPTV providers all use the same stream.
  • Valley Pass worked pretty good for me in US, couple of pauses but decent picture.
  • Sponsored links:

• Held yp well for me in "france"
  • Glovepup said:
    Did yours cut out after Taylor scored? Both my providers did and it never came back on on either, would be interested to see if most of the IPTV providers all use the same stream.

Yes it did. Think they all use the same source, they are just resellers. 
  • VP not as good quality as ifollow (motion blur which I assume is poor bandwidth, and before you ask I tested in in various scenarios)
  • razil said:
    VP not as good quality as ifollow (motion blur which I assume is poor bandwidth, and before you ask I tested in in various scenarios)
    Strange as didnt have the motion blur with VP myself

Was sharper and buffered a lot less than I found it last season on opposition iFollow account
  • Sooooo.... If I already paid £60 for the audio and general VP subscription... Can I upgrade that to video for an extra £50?

I don't need both!
  • edited August 2019
    Watched with @Danepak at 2am in his Danish country holiday home. Picture, stream quality was excellent. Blackburn co commentator an idiot. 
  • jamescafc said:
    Watched with @Danepak at 2am in his Danish country holiday home. Picture, stream quality was excellent. Blackburn co commentator an idiot. 
    'Idiot' is a massive understatement.
  • Anyone know if there are plans for mobile apps? I very often watched ifollow games on my iPad and it’d be nice to still be able to. 
  • Danepak said:
    jamescafc said:
    'Idiot' is a massive understatement.
    What was he like? Greg and Nathan were excellent on VP
  • Sooooo.... If I already paid £60 for the audio and general VP subscription... Can I upgrade that to video for an extra £50?

I don't need both!
    Probably worth emailing them to ask

Dont think its the case though as the Streaming Pass gives you just that and none of the in depth comtent on VP