Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Is the commentary for the live streams with Tel et al, or is that just the radio stream that has an Addicks commentary team?
    Its the ValleyPass commentary that you'll get 

This weekend’s curtain raiser sees Lee Bowyer and his team make the trip to Ewood Park and international fans will be able to watch the game live in the company of Valley Pass commentators Greg Stubley and Nathan Muller. 

• Options
    Forgot I didn't have a valleypass account, just registered but takes up to 24 hours to get an email so doesn't look likely it will arrive in time.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Forgot I didn't have a valleypass account, just registered but takes up to 24 hours to get an email so doesn't look likely it will arrive in time.
    You can sign up to the Blackburn website and pay through them for this game
  • Options
    Talal said:
    I just did this. It doesnt take 24 hours. It didn't arrive within 15 minutes, so I requested they send again, and that arrived within a few minutes.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Seems they don't accept PayPal either. What a load of poop.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Seems they don't accept PayPal either. What a load of poop.
    Only times I've ever known PayPal to be accepted is when the game was in the UK so didnt need to use a VPN

Of course your not in the UK but could be the reason for it not to work
  • Options
    I used PayPal all last season without a problem!
  • Options
    Do you need to download a video player or does it play straight from the browser? Can't see how to watch it t the moment but I have just woken up. 
  • Options
    Nug said:
    Do you need to download a video player or does it play straight from the browser? Can't see how to watch it t the moment but I have just woken up. 
    Will play straight from the browser
  • Options
    So I'm getting I don't have sufficient permissions to watch this video although have now paid and unlike most of you am actually out of the country.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I used PayPal all last season without a problem!
    Strange, as whenever I tried with PayPal it didnt want to know
  • Options
    Nug said:
    So I'm getting I don't have sufficient permissions to watch this video although have now paid and unlike most of you am actually out of the country.

Could it be because it's not live yet?
  • Options
    That's a bit shit.

• Options
    Talal said:
    I tried, don't know what's going on with it but wouldn't accept my ifollow login details so I just gave up. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Talal said:
    I tried, don't know what's going on with it but wouldn't accept my ifollow login details so I just gave up. 
    Have you got a previous iFollow account with Blackburn Rovers?

You usually have to set one up per club
  • Options
    Picture is up on Valley Pass
  • Options
    Glovepup said:
    Nug said:

Could it be because it's not live yet?
    Yeah maybe.....clever clogs!
  • Options
    Nug said:
    That's a bit shit.

Have you got a VPN turned on before you clicked on the link?
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Talal said:
    Have you got a previous iFollow account with Blackburn Rovers?

You usually have to set one up per club
    Ohh that would explain it then, I'll give it another go, thanks. 
  • Options
    Is there anyone who can do what @LTKapal did last season for those of us who dont have a VPN?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talal said:
    I just did this. It doesnt take 24 hours. It didn't arrive within 15 minutes, so I requested they send again, and that arrived within a few minutes.
    Thanks, tried but no email as yet. 
  • Options
    Is there anyone who can do what @LTKapal did last season for those of us who dont have a VPN?
    Its more because rabbit (the site he used) is down because the owner is in a coma
  • Options
    Nug said:
    That's a bit shit.

Don’t think I need one I’m in the US
  • Options
    Is it playing on yours? Mine just keeps having the buffering symbol once I pressed play.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Is it playing on yours? Mine just keeps having the buffering symbol once I pressed play.
    Nope nice and crisp picture actually... Dont have commentary but have sound too
  • Options
    I'm assuming that the Live Commentary is the one to click for the video stream? I can't see any other option.
  • Options
    Nug said:
    Nug said:
    That's a bit shit.

Don’t think I need one I’m in the US
    Ah apologies
  • Options
    All working well here in OZ

• Options
    Rob said:
    I'm assuming that the Live Commentary is the one to click for the video stream? I can't see any other option.
    Try this link

https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/live-stream
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    My IPTV service is working (it is a paid service)