Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Live streaming on Valley Pass - new multi camera coverage & Scott Minto hosting p46

Comments

• @Ollywozere @SDAddick would the full replays be a part of the regular VP subscription, or part of the match-streaming-only option?
  • Help/advice required please !

Not able to travel to Barnsley today so have signed up for Valley Pass ( I think!) 

I paid £4 online & received an email stating I have purchased a Matchday Pass valid from 17th-19th August .

I also have VPN via Opera. 

Is this what I need to watch this afternoon's match live on my laptop ?

Many thanks in advance.

Not able to travel to Barnsley today so have signed up for Valley Pass ( I think!) 

I paid £4 online & received an email stating I have purchased a Matchday Pass valid from 17th-19th August .

Many thanks in advance.

Should be fine. I had a few issues with Opera last week but hopefully it works out this time.

• Has it been sorted yet that we can watch on iPad or iPhone ?

Many thanks in advance.

Did you purchase the matchday pass whilst connected to the VPN? I think there are different payments for audio & video.

Last week it wouldn't let me purchase the video one unless I was connected to the VPN. I used Opera though and it worked very well.
  • So what do people recommend for people who are actually abroad, today? Valley pass or iFollow?
  • So what do people recommend for people who are actually abroad, today? Valley pass or iFollow?
    If your internet speeds are good Valley pass seems better.

iFollow freezes less on slower speeds.
  • Does anyone know if it works on a Mac?

• Someone in the sportsbar where i am at the moment in Malta told me you can get sky go abroad, not sure if that helps us much tho
  • Does anyone know if it works on a Mac?

Yes
  • Sponsored links:

• Transformed my Sat nights. 

They used to be lonely and tragic but now I can watch a live game from Barnsley  on my laptop. 
  • Ah ha, on both IFollow and Valleypass today. 
    Similar price.
    If Valleypass have solved the sync problem then i am going Valleypass. 
    Disagree about IFollow being better on slower Networks.
  • Laddick01 said:
    So what do people recommend for people who are actually abroad, today? Valley pass or iFollow?

Thats' good to know. I am currently getting 32mbps (should be 50 but that hardly ever happens) Is that good enough for Valley pass, do you think? And anyopne can buy a Valley pass single match pass (from abroad)?
  • Laddick01 said:
    So what do people recommend for people who are actually abroad, today? Valley pass or iFollow?

Thats' good to know. I am currently getting 32mbps (should be 50 but that hardly ever happens) Is that good enough for Valley pass, do you think? And anyopne can buy a Valley pass single match pass (from abroad)?
    More than enough assuming you're using a decent browser and have clean equipment.

All you need is a VP account.
  • razil said:
    Does anyone know if it works on a Mac?

Yes
    Thanks! Last time I couldn't seem to get a stream even though I live abroad!  It seemed to think I needed to purchase Valley Pass (which I already have)

• Laddick01 said:

More than enough assuming you're using a decent browser and have clean equipment.

Not if he is logging in from Prague...
  • razil said:

Yes
    Thanks! Last time I couldn't seem to get a stream even though I live abroad!  It seemed to think I needed to purchase Valley Pass (which I already have)

No obvious link was the problem for me
  • cafc-west said:
    Laddick01 said:

Not if he is logging in from Prague...
    What else would he need? All I needed was  a VP account and I could then buy a 'match pass'

Many thanks in advance.

Did you purchase the matchday pass whilst connected to the VPN? I think there are different payments for audio & video.

Last week it wouldn't let me purchase the video one unless I was connected to the VPN. I used Opera though and it worked very well.
    I THINK I was connected to VPN at that point .

Just wondering whether I had purchased the right package for live stream as only asked me for £4 , not £5....
  • razil said:
    razil said:

Yes

No obvious link was the problem for me
    Yes.  Me too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would be helpful if someone who is able to access the stream can explain the process for locating it.

• Christ, how many screens and clicks do you have to do to get to actually buying and then getting to the Live Stream ?????
    No wonder people think Amazon is brilliant when you have software like this.
  • Would be helpful if someone who is able to access the stream can explain the process for locating it.

I eventually found it under ValleyPass, top right.then Livestream.
  • I know that Valleypass doesn’t work on mobile, but does iFollow?
  • Yeah you’d need to download the Barnsley official app and then navigate to the iFollow section from within there.
  • Yeah you’d need to download the Barnsley official app and then navigate to the iFollow section from within there.
    Cheers mate

Thanks!  That's where I am too.  What does it say on your screen currently?

Ive got Live Stream in top left and black display screen ready for the game.

youve obviously paid your subscription ?

Ive got Live Stream in top left and black display screen ready for the game.

youve obviously paid your subscription ?
    That's where I'm confused.  Do I need to take out an additional subscription to the one I already have?  
  • I usually just listen to match commentary on Valley Pass.