Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Colchester v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Just as I type we score. Good goal. Great run & cross from Dempsry (?) & Odho slides in to score
    Get in, we are going up, say we are going up!
  • The 2 deadlock boys are just not up to it ...
    What are "deadlock" boys? Are we playing the catenaccio system?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Erm how has the halftime whistle just gone? Thought it all sounded familiar.
    This is a fricken paid service and it's all over the fricken shop!
  • Fifteen points ahead of 6th placed team.
  • How’s Osha playing?
  • Wonder if Odoh is in Bowyer's plans this season or whether he's just making up the numbers
  • edited July 2019
    Leuth said:
    Odoh, the Deadlock Morticelock Boy
    Fixed that for you mate :wink:.
  • Reliability of Valley Pass....doesn't bode well. No commentary since just after half time
  • Sponsored links:

• Purrington just going off now, am I now up to date?
  • daveroan said:
    Reliability of Valley Pass....doesn't bode well. No commentary since just after half time
    Probably just as well - you haven't missed much. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Purrington just going off now, am I now up to date?
    Nope...
  • daveroan said:
    Reliability of Valley Pass....doesn't bode well. No commentary since just after half time
    Probably just as well - you haven't missed much. 
    Be good to get a winner golfie, start slagging them off again please  ;)
  • FFS I only reactivated my DD today as I'd hoped there'd be a stream, but we can't even offer commentary up to date.
  • Anything happened?
  • And where's Chippy when we need him :wink:
  • cafc-west said:
    cafc-west said:
    ex-Charlton forward Zak Ansah scores his second hat-trick for Herne Bay (this one in the first half!).
    Lot of interest from league clubs but he doesn't want the hassle and uncertainty of a pro career.
    OK thanks.  I go along to Herne Bay occasionally.  Friends here say he's been amazing!
    Personally I think he'll end up in the national League, if he wants it.
  • And the commentary has looped back to the subs...

Seriously wtf!
  • Sponsored links:

• Awful decision making by Lapslie. Won the ball in midfield & should have put Bonne in straightaway. He didn't, ran forward & then instead if shooting passed it way too late. That's why he wont make it I'm afraid. 
    Phew... Golfie is back to normal!!
  • Dazzler21 said:
    And the commentary has looped back to the subs...

Seriously wtf!
    Well I listened to the first half 4 times.  Think yourself lucky - got nothing now...
  • Awful decision making by Lapslie. Won the ball in midfield & should have put Bonne in straightaway. He didn't, ran forward & then instead if shooting passed it way too late. That's why he wont make it I'm afraid. 
    Phew... Golfie is back to normal!!
    Thank goodness for that chance of a late winner now.
  • col are winning ?
  • GOOOOAL Charlton (at least that’s what my score app says)
  • 2-1. Wiredo again....!!!
  • CAFC twitter saying own goal or another for Wiredu. Let’s give it to Brendan!