Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colchester v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Why are we playing Morgan if we're going to loan him out?

Shouldn't we be getting players fit and working/playing together who will actually be here come the start of the season?
    Shop window for potential borrowers?

Or (less likely) give him a chance to change LB's mind by playing a blinder and tackling like Kinsella.
  • Options
    From the commentary Morgan's at the base of the diamond.
  • Options
    Why are we playing Morgan if we're going to loan him out?

Shouldn't we be getting players fit and working/playing together who will actually be here come the start of the season?
    Maybe scouts watching him tonight.

Meanwhile, until we get more midfielders in Morgan is part of the squad so needs to play.
    Thats IF we even get more midfielders

Be a bit awkward to leave Morgan out and we dont sign anyone else meaning we'd shoot ourselves in both feet
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Notice that Tom Lapslie is only the bench for Colchester

Must be a little bit disappointing for the family that him and George arent on the pitch together

Hope it happens as despite being a friendly must be the first time they've faced each other in Professional Football
  • Options
    Is there a lad called Hutchinson playing for Colchester? If so, any good?
  • Options
    0-0 HT
  • Options
    The park and ride is £3
    What's the point of the fecking park & ride when the grounds right next to the motorway.....I'm not heading into town either !

• Options
    Anyway......back to the game. 

Harriet  having a good game as is Morgan. Probably our best 2. Why Morgan is going out on loan I'll never know.

SIX POUNDS....!!!
  • Options
    Sarr is the only member of the squad who actually played in the FA Cup defeat! I think Harriott was on loan at Colchester at the time but couldn't play

Macauley Bonne was on the bench for Colchester that day

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35211669
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyway......back to the game. 

Harriet  having a good game as is Morgan. Probably our best 2. Why Morgan is going out on loan I'll never know.

SIX POUNDS....!!!
    Don't they wash the car as well for £6 ?
  • Options
    Sarr is the only member of the squad who actually played in the FA Cup defeat! I think Harriott was on loan at Colchester at the time but couldn't play

Macauley Bonne was on the bench for Colchester that day

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35211669
    Look at that team - :|
  • Options
    The park and ride is £3
    What's the point of the fecking park & ride when the grounds right next to the motorway.....I'm not heading into town either !

• Options
    1-0 Colchester
  • Options
    Have we always been this shit in preseason?
  • Options
    The park and ride is £3

You can just park.
    Theres a McDonald's there as well

Thats whats so galling.....we stopped & had a McDonalds beforehand!!
  • Options
    Shambles. 
  • Options
    1-0 Colchester
    Great goal too. 
  • Options
    ex-Charlton forward Zak Ansah scores his second hat-trick for Herne Bay (this one in the first half!).
  • Options
    Anybody getting the first half valley Pass commentary again this half?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    my commentary keeps repeating itself!

• Options
    cafc-west said:
    ex-Charlton forward Zak Ansah scores his second hat-trick for Herne Bay (this one in the first half!).
    Lot of interest from league clubs but he doesn't want the hassle and uncertainty of a pro career.
  • Options
    You should be grateful. Get the first half commentary again and we'll come home with a hard fought draw
  • Options
    Charlton have tweeted that they're aware of audio issues for VP and are working to get it fixed
  • Options
    Just seen our new signing......
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Yep
  • Options
    Anybody know what has happened second half, I understand we are losing 1-0, and changes though, was it a dreadful goal?

• Options
    Just seen our new signing......
    Oshijala?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Yes - constantly repeating - very Groundhog day...